Such an exciting time when a baby is coming into your life. Whether you are adopting or having your own, the emotional roller coaster you go through in preparing is beyond description. And I suppose it is a little like that for Grandparents as well. And how do we do the most for this precious new soul that has entered the Earth? I for one do not know what is best for them, but that is where Develup Box comes in. Develup Box was written and created from the perspective of 2 pediatric therapists. Develup Box took it upon themselves to accurately address every milestone, and create 8 different boxes, which focuses on each 3 month developments that your child needs. Each box contains different materials, such as toys, bottles, utensils, bowls for feeding, instruments, and books. Additionally, each box contains the most up-to-date information about your child’s development and meaningful activities to engage in with your child using the items in the boxes. Below you will find a general description of each box:
- 0-3 months: The milestones and skills focused on in this box include visual development, introduction to the body’s sensory systems, sound localization, tummy time, and early feeding for your infant.
- 4-6 months: The milestones and skills focused on in this box include palmar grasp development, feeding, rolling, sensory exploration, and introduction to baby sign language.
- 7-9 months: The milestones and skills focused on in this box include radial-palmar grasp development, independent sitting, standing with assistance, bilateral hand coordination, and self-feeding exploration through sensory play.
- 10-12 months: The milestones and skills focused on in this box include imitating sounds, oral motor skills, finger isolation, pincer grasp, baby sign language, and exploring the concept of “trial and error” through play.
- 13-15 months: The milestones and skills focused on in this box include walking, self-feeding, continued sensory development, early language skills, and exploring the concept of “cause and effect” through play.
- 16-18 months: The milestones and skills focused on in this box include sensory development and play, walking, balance, and imitation skills.
- 19-21 months: The milestones and skills focused on in this box include visual-spatial development, advanced grasp patterns, cause and effect, fine motor skills, and sensory play.
- 22-24 months: The milestones and skills focused on in this box include speech and language development, fine motor skills, completion of basic functional tasks to increase independence, and balance and coordination.
How it Works
When you sign up for Develup Box , every 3 months you will receive a box of toys, activities, products, tools, and developmental milestone checklists carefully selected and/or designed by two pediatric therapists for your child’s specific age.
10% of all profits will be donated to fund Develup Boxes for parents and children in need through partnership with nationally recognized organizations.
What is Included in the Box?
Each box contains the following:
– 5-7 toys, products and/or tools
– 1 “Care for the Caregiver” item
-Booklet with detailed activities for each toy with focus on a particular skill and therapist tips
-“Develup Box Developmental Milestones Checklist Series” (1 of 5 parts)
-“Develup Box Developmental Milestones Puzzle Poster” for the following categories
-Gross motor and fine motor skills
-Speech and language skills
– Social and emotional milestones
Develup Box subscription boxes are for ages 0-24 months of age. If you sign up for the subscription boxes you can cancel at any time and your subscription will automatically be cancelled after your child reaches 24 months of age. If you want to have a subscription sent to someone else or want one for your own child, you can order them at https://www.develupbox.com/. Giving your child an edge on development will help them Level-up with Develup Box.