Having a great diaper bag can make the whole difference between pleasant travels and a nightmare.
When my little one was born, we purchased a cheap diaper bag, as we were trying to cut corners. It was bulky and cumbersome, yet never had enough space. Three months after, with light use, it started splitting at the seams. the fabric was cheap and not washable. It seriously regretted not investing in a better diaper bag, as now I had to replace it.
Now my baby is a year old, and I had the privilege to try out a Rachel Roundabout diaper bag from the Bumble Collection. First of all, it’s beautiful! The design is the perfect mix of classy, but still has that baby feel. The print is on-trend and the shape is built like a handbag.
Once I started using it, I couldn’t believe I allowed myself to purchase that old nightmare to begin with. My old bag was shaped like… a diaper bag. It was a huge bulge that hung from my shoulder. The Rachel Roundabout is shaped like a handbag and is easy to carry like one. It just feels natural. It is not massive and bulky, despite its generous interior. It is built in a smart way, so that it fits so much inside, without making me feel like a carrier donkey.
“The Rachel Roundabout provides multiple storage areas to house all of baby’s necessities. A baby may be small, by my oh my do they require a lot of supplies. The Rachel gives mamas on the go the means to store all of baby’s necessities for a day on the town.
The fashionable print on this bag is hand-designed and exclusive to The Bumble Collection.”
The Rachel Roundabout has plenty of pockets, all placed naturally so that they are very accessible. I love how the main compartment is split as well, so that I can have my larger items organized. It comes with a soil-proof changing pad that folds flat so that it doesn’t add bulk to the bag either. The main compartment zippers as well, keeping contents safely intact
Features of the Rachel Roundabout Diaper Bag:
- Short handle straps are the perfect length for carrying on your shoulder, but not so long that they get in the way.
- The spacious back pocket allows you to stow important things, such as your wallet, in an easily accessible place, securely against your body.
- Two exterior bottle pockets means baby and mommy won’t go thirsty!
- A front pocket with a quick-access flap is the perfect place for stowing a pacifier, and large enough for a ready-to-grab burp cloth.
- Top zipper closure secures your contents.
- The exterior is water and stain resistant, meaning that this bag will look beautiful for longer.
- Built in stroller straps are a feature I sorely missed on my old cheapo diaper bag! This allows you to carry your bag easily while pushing baby in a stroller and is a MUST!
- Made of Bumble’s proprietary wipe-able fabric.
- Pockets: Two exterior bottle pockets, Two interior elastic-top bottle pockets that are very discreet in case you don’t want to fill them, two spacious front and back compartments keep me super-organized, a pocket for your cellphone on the outside, and two interior flat pockets that I use to keep diapers and wipes contained.
- Dimensions: Length 16″ x Width 8″ x Height 15″
- Trendy print that looks great on Momma too!
- Available in five beautiful colors.
The Rachel Roundabout diaper bag is a sturdy bag that keeps me organized. I can see already that it will last me for years, and hopefully someday take me through another baby! It is trendy and beautiful – I carry it proudly! The Rachel Roundabout is a high quality bag that costs half the price most high end diaper bags cost, yet still has the same durability. It is a perfect way to delight a new mom – even if that new mom is yourself!
Connect with the Bumble Collection:
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.