Welcome to the Rachel Roundabout Diaper Bag Giveaway
Sponsored by: The Bumble Collection.
Hosted by: Mom Blog Society and Moms and Crafters
Having a great diaper bag can make the whole difference between pleasant travels and a nightmare. The Rachel Roundabout diaper bag from the Bumble C0llection fits the bill with the following features:
- Short handle straps are the perfect length for carrying on your shoulder, but not so long that they get in the way.
- The spacious back pocket allows you to stow important things, such as your wallet, in an easily accessible place, securely against your body.
- Two exterior bottle pockets means baby and mommy won’t go thirsty!
- A front pocket with a quick-access flap is the perfect place for stowing a pacifier, and large enough for a ready-to-grab burp cloth.
- Top zipper closure secures your contents.
- The exterior is water and stain resistant, meaning that this bag will look beautiful for longer.
- Built in stroller straps are a feature I sorely missed on my old cheapo diaper bag! This allows you to carry your bag easily while pushing baby in a stroller and is a MUST!
- Made of Bumble’s proprietary wipe-able fabric.
- Pockets: Two exterior bottle pockets, Two interior elastic-top bottle pockets that are very discreet in case you don’t want to fill them, two spacious front and back compartments keep me super-organized, a pocket for your cellphone on the outside, and two interior flat pockets that I use to keep diapers and wipes contained.
- Dimensions: Length 16″ x Width 8″ x Height 15″
- Trendy print that looks great on Momma too!
- Available in five beautiful colors.
Read the full review here. Enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway starts 12/31/2014 at midnight and ends 1/13/2015 at 11:50 PM.
Disclosure: Mom Blog Society received an item for review only and no other compensation for the giveaway. No other bloggers involved in the promotion of this giveaway were compensated in any way for the promotion of this giveaway. The bloggers involved in this giveaway are not responsible for prize shipment or fulfillment. Prize delivery and fulfillment is the responsibility of the sponsor (The Bumble Collection). The winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter are not endorsing or liable for this giveaway.
So cute and versatile and for boy or girl
I would love to win this for my neighbor who is having her first baby. This diaper bag looks amazing. Has a lot of run and looks so trendy. Thanks for the chance! Great Review
A motivatimg discussion is definitely worth comment.
I do think that you ought to write more about this issue, itt mmay not
be a taboo matter but typically folks don’t discuss these subjects.
To the next! Kind regards!!
Love the shape it’s like a purse and u say it holds up well love to win
Although I have to say that all of the features area appealing, this one: Features an 18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 5 image processor to ensure vivid, crystal-clear images., is something I would love to be able to count on!
Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it 😉 I am going to return once again since I book-marked it.
Money andd freedom is the greatest way too change, may you be
rich and continue to help other people.
I love the dac that it’s had wipe-able fabric. With Babies there are always going to be an accident. I would like to win this for myself.
I love the (FACT) that it has wipe-able fabric. With Babies there are always going to be an accident. I would like to win this for myself.
There isn’t much I don’t like about this diaper bag. It comes in different colors and has pockets for so many different things a Mom carries all the time. It is spacious and so you don’t have to have a stuffed ball carrying it around to go somewhere. I wouldn’t want to run out of wipes or drinks for my little one. So great job to the designer.
I want to win this for myself because right now I only have that Nestle backpack bag and honestly it’s too small. My favourite feature of the Rachel Roundabout Bag has to be the stroller straps! I’ve never had a diaper bag with stroller straps and it can be a pain to stuff it in the stroller basket only to have to get it back out when your baby needs something.
I wanted to say I tried to comment on the review itself but it would not let me.
Thanks for every other informative site. Where else
could I aam getting that type of info written in such an idfeal manner?
I have a mission that I am ssimply now operating on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.
I like the over all design of how they have every pocket and what not set up
This would be for my close friend