It’s hard to find a stroller that truly caters to all your needs. And when you finally do, the cost is often exorbitant. I know this because not long ago, I was shopping around for strollers. I seriously had a hard time. The ones that included infant needs were either too bulky, didn’t include a car seat carrier, or were crazy expensive. Even those that seemed to have everything didn’t come with built in trays for mom and baby, or had pathetic baskets. So, I would need to spend even more money adding accessories so that the stroller meets my basic needs.
The Graco Modes all-in-one travel system is a dream come true. My sister got it first when she registered for it at Babies R Us. And now I had the privilege of getting to try it out.
The Graco Modes travel system has all of the above features and more! It is ridiculously low priced for the features it has. It runs super smooth – better than any other lightweight stroller I’ve tried. My previous stroller was a high end luxury stroller that was supposed to be “fully featured”.
The Graco Modes is better in so many areas and costs less than half the price of my old stroller! It runs smoother, It has an amazing parent tray with a covered compartment, and a kid tray with double cup holders. The hood is massive! And the basket is even bigger – the biggest I’ve ever seen! Plus, it includes an infant car seat, a base, and fun accessories, such as a head rest and strap cushions.
Modes of the Graco Modes Travel System:
The Modes offers various configurations for your needs.
“As a travel system, the Graco Modes™ 3-in-1 Stroller comes with the Graco SnugRide® 35 Infant Car Seat. With 10 riding options, adjusting it as your child grows, couldn’t be easier.”
1. It can be used as an infant car seat carrier (car seat + base included)
It can be used forward facing or rear facing directly on the stroller frame. Or, if you sometimes use the stroller seat as well, you can place it directly on the seat itself, as with traditional travel systems.
2. It can be used as an infant carriage:
Since the seat can rear or forward face, you can use it like this in both directions. the seat lies flat, and the foot rest goes all the way up. The sides of the seat liner then fold up up to seal around the foot rest so that it’s practically like a bassinet. Except that there’s no extra bassinet to find storage for once your baby outgrows it. It’s the best of both worlds!
3. And of course, it can be used as a typical toddler stroller:
The foot rest goes up and down, making it good for an older or younger child. It’s great for tall babies like mine. The snack tray and armrests are easy to remove so that you can fit a big kid in there as well.
Features of the Graco Modes Stroller:
- 10 different configurations
- Includes stroller frame, stroller seat, infant car seat, and base
- 4 seat recline positions
- Pivoting child tray with two cup holders
- Front swivel wheels can be locked
- One hand fold, latches automatically
- Parent tray with covered compartment and two cup holders
- Huge basket under the stroller
- Extra large hood with visor
- Reversible seat for viewing mom or viewing the world
- Stroller can carry a child up to 50 lbs.
- 3 position leg rest
- Convertible 3 or 5 point harness
- Adorable removable covers on the shoulder straps
Included SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat Features:
- Removable infant support cushions
- The 5 point harness on the car seat can be adjusted from the front making it easier to get baby in and out.
- Car seat base is LATCH compatible
- Base has a level for proper installation
- Dial allows you to install base properly in 6 positions
- Infant seat is for babies 4-35 lbs and up to 32 inches.
- Car seat is side impact tested
- Both car seat and stroller are compatible with other Graco Click Connect strollers and car seats.
The Graco Modes Travel System is my dream stroller! It has all the features I want and is the only stroller I’ll ever need. Plus, the cost is so low, it’s hard to believe it’s true!
Connect with Graco:
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.