Gone are the days of balancing a too-small receiving blanket over the stroller hood in a desperate attempt to keep baby sleeping. Gone are the days of inadequate sun protection from too-small hoods. Gone are the days of struggling with too small or too bulky contraptions to keep strangers’ hands off your child. Outlook’s Shade-A-Babe is the solution.
“The original high protection sun and sleep shade created to shield delicate eyes and skin from bright light and UV. Lets lots of air in, lets your child see out, yet blocks 92% of light so baby can get to sleep easily and stay asleep comfortably. Simply fasten to just about any pram or stroller and enjoy the great outdoors!”
These products, endorsed by the Skin & Cancer Foundation of Australia, are there to protect your child’s delicate skin and eyes. It provides effective cross ventilation via the mesh side panels and the eye shield panel stops the sun’s glare from causing damage. Because, in all seriousness, which baby actually wears sunglasses without taking them off to play… (eat?)
This stroller cover doesn’t just have a tiny peek window. It recognizes baby’s love for exploration and offers a full view while still protecting. The double layered mesh blocks at least 93% of UVA and UVB rays. It filters in a small amount of sun rays sot that your child can have a choice amount of Vitamin D.
The actual design is made to be super convenient. The front zips open for easy access. It features a pocket that you can fold the Shade A Babe into when it’s not in use. The hooks make it easy to install. Plus, it’s designed to fit virtually any stroller, with both single and double models available.
Shade A Babe Features:
- Available in single and double (side by side) stroller sizes
- Available in 4 fun and gender neutral colors and patterns
- Endorsed by the Skin & Cancer Foundation of Australia
- Universal fit is guaranteed – if not, you get a full refund
- Shades and protects – UPF50+
- Includes a UV eye shield to prevent eye damage such as cataracts
- 180 degree vision so your child can enjoy the scenery
- Great for sun and bug protection, plus shade for sleeping
- Appropriate for ages 0-4
- Folds into a built in pouch
- Single layer mesh on the sides filter out 73% of UV rays and provide cross-ventilation
- Double layer mesh on the front blocks at least 93% of UV rays
- Easy access front zips open, so you don’t need to remove the whole thing every time your child wants a kiss…
As you can see from the looong list of features above, the Shade A Babe is not “just another” stroller cover. It is fully featured and so well designed. It provides all the protection baby needs, and all the reassurance mom needs. It is definitely an essential for every mom.
Connect with Outlook Australia:
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.