Gaming clubs have rules just like any other business. Those rules must be adhered to otherwise a gambler’s account may get suspended.
The gaming club rules
- The casino has the right to amend the list of countries that it can open accounts, process bets or money transactions for. Continue reading this to find mobile casinos that allow players from your country.
- Participation at the casino is a gambler’s sole option, risk, and discretion.
- Online gambling might be illegal in the country where a gambler resides. The gaming club will not enable a gambler to contravene the applicable law. The gambler is responsible for any gambling activity. You have to ensure that you are not contravening the law prohibiting gambling online. You must consult the rules of your jurisdiction before depending on any information displayed on the website.
- To register at the casino, the gambler must be above 18 years and the casino reserves the right to ask for proof of age.
- All information provided when registering must be accurate.
- The casino lets players choose their own username and password. This information must be kept secret because any acts done through your account will stand if the username and the password are correct. The casino will not be liable for shared passwords or security weakness.
- Whether the casino is among the top online casino sites in the UK or not, a gambler cannot have more than one account.
- The casino reserves the right to verify your account information whenever and can suspend any that has inadequate information. Players must keep their registration up to date. If you have a new phone number, email address or any other personal information, you should contact the customer support team to update your account.
- The debit or debit cardholder name must be the same as the one provided when registering.
- Playing and payment rules
- Winnings can be confiscated when a gambler has excluded himself from gambling at other gambling places due to gambling problem or addiction problems.
- The casino has the right to ask gamblers for verification documents upon making deposits through debit or credit card prior to making withdrawals.
- Withdrawals are payable to the name that was used during registration.
- Withdrawals are made using the method that was used to make deposits.
- Charges may be incurred for a withdrawal to take place.
- The service
- The casino is not liable for server disruptions, downtime, slowdown or any other disturbance during gambling.
- The casino is not liable for the failure of telecommunication services, internet connection, computer malfunction or attempts by a player to use methods not supported by the casino.
- The casino reserves the right to cancel any winnings acquired through software or hardware error.
Those are the gaming club rules which are binding upon one if he or she participates in the casino.