“Hear every sound your little one makes, and see every step they take from any room in your home. Watch as your toddler moves about with the all-new pan and tilt feature, plus zoom in up to 2x to see even more detail”
- Infrared LED so you can see your baby at night with no disturbing lights
- High resolution 2.8 inch color LED screen for crystal clear viewing
- Talk back intercom button so you can speak to your child too
- If you’re watching a little mover, you’ll love the pan, and tilt on this monitor! You can control the camera from the parent unit, panning 270 degrees side to side, 124 degrees up and down.
- 2x zoom option, controlled by the parent unit
- Temperature readings, plus alerts when it passes the temperatures you set.
- Vibrate option- so you can get silent alerts when baby is making sounds.
- Visual sound indicator so you can mute it and see when baby’s making noise.
- Multiple viewing options allows you to choose how you view different areas when you connect more than one camera, allowing you to keep an eye on more than one room at once if you’d like
- Video works at up to 25 frames per second
- Digitally transmits sounds and video with this 2.4 GHz system.
I’m in love with this monitor. My baby has a very difficult time sleeping. Before I had it, I kept checking up on him to see if he’d fallen asleep yet. Sometimes he would see me and that would ruin his nap. Now, I can see on the monitor if he’s okay. If he’s crying I can shush him using the intercom without upsetting him and making him want me to hold him. He naps much better since I started using it. I wish I’d had it sooner. I think this is a must have for every new mom, and a perfect gift. Who doesn’t want to be given the gift of peace of mind?
The Giveaway: One winner will win the monitor pictured above!!! Click on the button below to enter to win. Giveaway ends on 11.11.14
This product was received from the company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post are my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.