What day is better to Celebrate than National Handwriting Day? And, with what writing utensil do I celebrate with, well Pilot, of course.
Pilot has so many great writing utensils to choose from.
Especially Pilot Precise Deco Collection: Perfect for the sweetheart that’s stylish, vibrant and loves to make a statement, Pilot’s Precise Deco Collection pens feature the rich colors, bold shapes and exuberant style of the Art Deco era. With its lavish design and exceptionally smooth, comfortable writing experience the newest members of the Precise V5 family are both an accessory and tool for writing perfection.
There are many colors to choose from in the Pilot Precise Deco Collection, I just picked my favorite for the photo.
Pilot’s G2, is another favorite of mine. I use the G2 for just about everything that I Hand Write.
America’s No. 1 selling and longest lasting gel ink pen, Pilot’s G2 is a favorite to many. Perfect to amp up productivity, the G2 works just as hard as you do. With 15 colors and four point sizes, the G2 has something for everyone and allows endless opportunity for customization.
The Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Pens are so awesome. You can erase any mistakes, without having to start over. The design on the pen is so awesome as well.
- Unique thermo-sensitive ink, developed by ink scientists in Japan uses heat caused by friction to lift ink. Unlike erasable pens of the past, this new ink technology makes FriXion an erasable pen that actually works.
- Completely new kind of erasable writing instrument to help families or individuals stay organized and productive via calendars and planners.
- Writes smooth and erases clean, perfect for constantly changing schedules. Doesn’t ruin your favorite planner or large wall calendar with messy, crossed out dates or white out.
- Pens available in 8 vibrant colors to color code calendar.
- Available at major retailers including Walmart, Amazon & Target.
Dr Grip is the one my 19 year old, daughter loves. She’s a college student, so she does a lot of writing, and it has that special grip at the bottom, so that she doesn’t hurt her fingers while taking notes. My husband also uses a Dr Grip, at work. He’s a supervisor, at his job, so he’s got a lot of writing to do. The Dr Grip helps him out tremendously.
Here’s some information that Pilot pulled together, about Handwriting:
- 68% of people feel more confident when hand writing their to-do lists.
- 44% of people say having more pens on their desk (variety of colors, point sizes) inspires their work.
- Physically crossing off completed items on your to-do list is linked to feelings of accomplishment, giving you neurological incentive to tackle your next task.
- College students who take notes by hand do better at thinking conceptually, listening to instructions and understanding material.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.