I’d long given up on at home photo printers. I’m a perfectionist, especially when it comes to my photos. And of course, even more so when it comes to photos of my little man. At home printers simply didn’t meet my high standards… until I met my new best friend the Epson Expression Premium XP-820 Small-in-One Printer.
This powerhouse printer is chock full of features, but still energy efficient and ENERGY STAR qualified. The stunning output quality is not limited to photos, though. You can print directly on DVD’s and CD’s as well as envelopes, and a variety of paper sizes. With the huge range of paper types and sizes Epson carries, your options are limitless!
“The Expression Premium XP-820 Small-in-One delivers unbeatable photo quality for vivid, smudge resistant photos up to 8″ x 10″, plus high-quality CD/DVDs. Do more with the 30-page Automatic Document Feeder and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Plus, it prints 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 12 seconds. A dedicated photo tray and specialty paper support offer easy printing for photos, envelopes and more. This ultra slim all-in-one features the ultimate connectivity. Print from smartphones and tablets, or scan photos to Facebook® or the cloud. Breeze through any task with the 4.3″ touchscreen, featuring gesture navigation.”
I had such fun finally printing some of the many photos I’ve taken since my baby was born. I had “print photos” on my to do list for months now, but never had the time to organize them all. Now I can do them one at a time, as I find a beautiful photo. I’m finally filling those empty magnets and photo frames I have lying around!
But, wait! I almost forgot to tell you about some of my other favorite features! First of all, it’s wireless. that means that you can print from your phone, laptop, or tablet. With multiple devices in the house this is amazing. No longer do I have to email what I need printed to myself so that I can print it on the main computer. I just connected my laptop via Wi-Fi to the XP-820 printer. As far as my photos are concerned, I simply slip out my memory card from my camera, insert it into the SD card slot, and choose which photos to print on the beautiful intuitive 4.3″ color touchscreen. I did some as full size borderless 4×6 or 8×10 prints. I did some glossy and some matte using various papers from Epson. I even did some photo sheets – the kind you’ll get from a photographer. The two sided prints take no time to dry, which is important so it doesn’t smudge.
Here are some amazing features of the Epson Expression Premium XP-820 Small-in-One Printer:
- Amazing print quality of up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi (dots per inch)
- Print on a few sizes of photo paper, CD’s, DVD’s, regular paper, jewel case sizes, and more
- Print calendar pages, cards, and coloring pages directly from the printer. You can also print custom note, graph and music papers.
- Print from and scan to SD memory cards and USB drives directly from the printer
- 4.3″ intuitive color touch screen with gesture navigation
- Convenient wireless printing via Wi-Fi
- Compact size essential for smaller spaces, such as the space I live in
- You can scan directly to Facebook, print via email, scan directly to the cloud, and more
- Edit crop, add filters directly from the screen
- Choose photo packages directly from the screen, including ID and passport photos
Specs of the Epson Expression Premium XP-820 Small-in-One Printer:
- Dedicated photo inkjet printer
- All-in-one (print, copy, scan, fax)
- Maximum standard paper: letter
- Borderliss up to 8″x10″
- Maximum scan: legal
- Printer input maximum capacity: 100 sheets
- Dimensions: 5.4 by 15.4 by 13.4 inches
- Photo tray that holds up to 20 sheets of up to 5″x7″ papers
- CD/DVD printing tray
- Individual ink cartridge
- Scans at up to 4800 dpi for amazing quality
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 ports
- PictBridge™ port for cameras and phones
- Wireless Direct
- Media slots for CompactFlash Type I, CompactFlash Type II, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity, Secure Digital Extended Capacity
- Epson Connect plus support for Apple AirPrint, Android Printing, Kindle Fire Printing, and Google Cloud Print
- Direct to Facebook scanning
- 30 page duplexing automatic document feeder
- Time-saving automatic two sided printing, scanning, copying, and faxing
- High speed 33.6 kbps faxing in color, black and white, and photos
- Speed dial for faxing
- Print Speeds: 14 ISO ppm for black and 11 ISO ppm for color
- Auto output tray
- Windows: 8.x, 7, Vista, XP, and XP Professional x64
- Macintosh: OS X 10.3.9, 10.4.11, 10.5.8, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, and 10.9.x
I can’t wait to print more photos! My grandparents and parents are waiting for them – I can finally please them despite my busy schedule. You can read more about the Epson Expression Premium XP-820 Small-in-One Printer by visiting their website and social pages below:
Enter to win the Epson Expression Premium XP-820 Small-in-One Printer by clicking on the image below. Giveaway starts on October 6.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post are my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.