My driving experience with the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan in Denver, Colorado, June 22nd and 23rd #VWTiguan
We had a brief halfway stop at Eldora Lodge, in Golden, Colorado, for a quick snack and a cup of coffee. We resumed our trip through Clear Creek Canyon Park to Beso De Arte, a beautiful Latin bistro located in Morrison, Colorado. The food was delicious! We switched drivers and returned to the hotel, but not before stopping at Red Rocks Amphitheater. What a beautiful piece of landscape!
Four features that I liked about the VW Tiguan:
- When you come to a stop, the engine shuts off. When you remove your foot off the brake, the engine turns back on.
- The Tiguan is 10.6 inches longer than the current model, with up to 58% more cargo space.
- 2.0-liter 4-cylinder turbo motor: has great pickup speed.
- Panoramic sunroof with ambient lighting
Standard smartphone integration, supporting:
- Apple Car Play ™
- Android Auto ™
- MirrorLink ®
- Lock/unlock doors
- Find a parked car
- Check fuel level
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit with 12.3-inch monitor display.
My other Favorite options on the 2018 VW Tiguan are:
- There is a Fender Premium Audio system (480 watt)
- Backup camera for easy backing.
- Blind Spot Monitor