The hustle and the bustle of the holiday season can get so busy that you start to wonder if you are coming or going. You have to go to this store or that mall and you start to wonder when the craziness will end. Shopping online is also a great way to shop but there are some things that are better purchased in person. With sears.com/gifts you will definitely have one place to shop for all of your Holiday gift needs.
This year I will be doing all of my holiday shopping at Sears.
- For my son and daughter-in-law, I just love the Presto 23 Qt. Pressure Cooker/Canner. It is not only a cooker but also a canner which will come in handy when they process their deer meat as well as the other uses they will find for it.
- Flannel Sheets for everyone in my family! There is nothing more cozy than getting into bed on a cold winter’s night.
- Cannon Velvet Plush Throws. These are at a price that I can afford to get one for all of the ‘Moms’ in my life. Also at a great price to purchase a few extras for those last minute gifts.
- Ninja CF081 Coffee Bar™ Brewer: This is by far such an awesome gift I want to give to my parents. They love coffee and would be able to brew by the cup, travel mug or a full pot.
- KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan® Series Empire Red 5 Quart Stand Mixer: Now I am going to be honest, this is exactly the gift I have wanted for a long time. I am not one to ask for gifts for myself, but seeing this on sale at Sears just makes me want it even more.
- Ninja Nutri Ninja ® Auto iQ ™: This gift is perfect for my daughter at college. She has been on a great fitness regimen and eating well. This will allow her to make shakes and all of the other healthy meals she is used to making.
- Kenmore 7 Qt. Stainless Steel Slow Cooker with Dipper
My sister always seems to be the one who entertains, and if it isn’t her it is my sister-in-law. This slow cooker pack would be awesome for her to be able to use for her entertainment needs.
- Nuwave Oven Brio 3-Qt. Air Fryer: A big treat at my brother’s house is chicken wings. Although they have one deep fryer already this will make it easier for them to do more wings at a time.
- Sport Multi-Purpose Foam Flooring – Black/GraySport Multi-Purpose Foam Flooring – Black/Gray
My husband is doing all he can to lose weight. With his busy schedule, it is hard for him to get to the gym so I am loving the ideas of possibly making him a small in home gym and this is perfect for the flooring to help with the cushioning.
- Craftsman 48″ Portable Aluminum Storage Chest. Last but definitely not least this gift is for my auto mechanic son. He will really love having this for this truck bed to carry his necessity tools.
Now there you have my Top 10 Holiday gifts from Sears. There are so many gifts ideas at Sears. I found myself looking and comparing everything.
You will want to be sure to attend the sale event to get early access to Black Friday deals so you can save big and enjoy their holidays with peace-of-mind knowing their holiday shopping is done. Done, can you imagine having all of your Holiday done by then end of Black Friday weekend?
Live-Shop the Members Private Night sale online 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. You can shop at Sears on Thanksgiving Day at 6 p.m. local time on to midnight, and there will be deals available both in store and online. It is important you attend the sale event to get early access to the Black Friday which will be held on (11/25) with stores opening at 5 a.m. When you shop these Black Friday deals you can save big on the holidays then enjoy the festivities.
So don’t forget:
- Sears Members Private Night is an exclusive night of shopping for Shop Your Way members who get early access to the same deals they’ll find on Black Friday without the Black Friday crowd
- To beat the Black Friday rush and holiday shopping madness, check out Sears Members Private Night sale event. If you are not a Shop Your Way member registering is easy and quick. Get started here.
- Shop Your Way® is a free social shopping destination and rewards program offering millions of products, personalized services, and advice. The program rewards members for buying the products and services they want every day. Through an extensive network, members can shop thousands of top brands and earn points to use on future purchases. Members also have access to special pricing, sales and digital coupons that can be loaded directly into their account.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Sears. I was compensated for this post but any opinions stated are my own.
I would love to get the Presto 23 Qt. Pressure Cooker/Canner! It would be a great gift!
I too have the Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer on my wish list. I hope Santa leaves one under your tree.
Awesome items!! Thanks for sharing this list!! I have def. added some things to my own wish list
These are some great gifts for sure. I would love a Ninja blender.
Those are definitely good items to give or receive as gifts this year! Sears has such wonderful variety!
I love shopping online rather than fighting the crowds and Shop your Way is a great rewards program! I love this list so many things that would be perfect for my family!
I own a crock pot and love it…definitely a great gift. I’ve been hearing a lot about those air fryers. Good to see one on the list.
I like the Sapphire Heart Pendant. I love Shop Your Way rewards!
I would love to have the Nuwave Air Fryer. Definitely adding to my wishlist
I would love to have a Nuwave Air Fryer. Definitely adding to my wish list.
Everybody needs a KitchenAid stand mixer. Always a great gift choice.
I would love the Nuwave Oven Brio 3-Qt. Air Fryer been eyeing it for a while so has my husband who show it to me
I love all the gifts you listed!
An air fryer is at the top of my wish list this year.
The Ninja Coffee Bar makes a great gift!
These are some great ideas. I love shopping at Sears. I really like the Nuwave Oven Brio 3-Qt. Air Fryer!
The Sears member night sounds like a great way to get early shopping done. The Ninja Coffee Bar is my favorite from your list.
I really love the Ninja products. But, I really want the air fryer. No grease cooking.
I like them all. I would really like the Ninja CF081 Coffee Bar™ Brewer.
A pressure cooker is on my wish list. And an air fryer, too.
I never used a pressure cooker, I have never used one, might have to give it a try.
I LOVE the Ninja Coffee Bar! I got one for an early Christmas gift this year, and it is my new favorite gadget!
That’s a great list! The Flannel Sheets, I couldn’t agree with you more! Absolutely nothing better than getting into those flannel sheets. My room gets so cold, there’s a lot of old windows in there, almost like sleeping in a green house.
I would love to give my mom a pressure cooker for Christmas!!
What a great idea on the canning with the presto pressure cooker, I never would have thought?!
So many nice things I would love to have. But I really would love to have Ninja Coffee Bar. It sounds so amazing.
I would love to get the Nuwave Oven Brio 3-Qt. Air Fryer or the ninja coffee bar. Such a great list.
Great items, will be adding a few to my list. Thx for sharing.
Great items, will be adding a few to my list. Thx for sharing.
I’ve really been thinking hard about buying an air fryer. I might just be pushed over the edge! Such a cool appliance
Could defenitely use the blender mine went because we made so many smoothies !
I got a lot of great gift ideas from this post! I have wanted a pressure cooker for a long time. Maybe I’ll put it on my “Santa” list. 🙂
Kitchen Aid Mixer would be awesome. I would love this for our home or even to gift to to my mom. What a great idea. Some many great choices.
That pressure cooker looks amazing. I do a lot of canning and have been wanting to get a nice pressure canner. I am putting this on my Christmas list.
The Clevr 96 SqFt Charcoal Grey EVA Foam Floor Mat Interlocking Exercise Gym 24 pcs looks good for home to help protect the floor.
I would like a air fryer this year
Great list, the air fryer looks wonderful
the kitchen aid mixer would be amazing!
I’ve been wanting a Kitchenaide for years. Maybe this year? lol
I’d love the air fryer on this list. I used to have a deep fryer, but it was just too messy and left the food too greasy. The family didn’t like the food from it, but I have been reading about the air fryer – that they use much less oil to cook and keep splatters to a minimum. I would definitely use this.
This list is great would love to receive flannel sheets may just have to purchase some for myself.
Ninja Nutri Ninja ® Auto iQ ™ would be one of my top choices, I have the original Ninja and it finally bit the dust. This one you reviewed is sure a step up!
love the Ninja Coffee Bar
I loved your list of gifts. The Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer is my favorite gift because you can make so many different coffee drinks. Ninja products are so dependable and full of features that make them great gifts.
Great list. I would really love a set of those flannel sheets for winter. Bet they feel so comfortable.
I would love the cozy flannel shheets for my bed!
i want to get some stuff like this..i really fo need a great coffee make..thanks
I’m loving your top ten list.. it looks like you have some good gift ideas.
There are great gifts in this guide. I would love the Nuwave oven.
The ninja coffee bar looks really nice!