Puro Headphones for kids are great. My 5 year old loves them. He uses the Bluetooth headphones, with his Nabi everyday. He says the sound is great, and I tried them out, and it’s a clear as a whistle. My husband agrees that Puro is the best brand of Headphones out there. He has a pair too, so he would know.
From Our Family To Yours
Why do we care so much about Noise-induced hearing loss? It’s personal.
In 2014 our founder, Dave Russell, learned that his youngest daughter, Niki, had developed Noise-induced hearing loss. The doctors told them the culprit was on her head everyday on the way to school, her headphones.
HOW LOUD IS TOO LOUD?™
There are 3 colors for the kids’ headphones, the two above, and tan/gold.
The Puro Sound Lab Headphones really are magnificent. They are so brilliant. And, the price is great, too.
We will be hosting a giveaway for the Kids’ Puro Sound Lab Headphones, soon. Stay posted to this page, so that you will have a chance to win a pair for the little love of your life.
- Type of headphone: On-ear headphones
- Volume limiting: 85 dBA sound Limit
- Ambient noise reduction: 82% of noise
- Wireless: Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless headphones
- Wireless range: Up to 30 feet from Bluetooth® source
- Battery life: 18 hours playback; 200 hours standby
- Battery type: Lithium ion rechargeable
- Drivers: 40 mm custom dynamic drivers
- Dynamic range: 20Hz – 20kHz with <1% total harmonic distortion
One more great thing that Puro Sound Labs is doing for fans of Mom Blog Society is giving you 20% off of the products on their site. Here’s the code you will need: MBSOCIETY at the checkout.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.