One of the first things that parents look for when they find out they are expecting is a stroller. Its right up there with a crib and baby clothes. But there are so many out there and so many to choose from. The price ranges from 100 all the way up to the thousands. Yes, thousands. The easiest way I’ve found to choose a stroller is to make a list. Ask yourself questions like “What is my budget?” “How often will I be using it?” “What age range will I need?” Different strollers will be made for different sized children. If you only plan on using the stroller once in a while then maybe a umbrella stroller. If you plan on being out and about a lot then a travel system my be more your style. No matter what you choose do your research and make sure that your getting the stroller you want and need.
Combi is an amazing brand. They make high quality stroller and children products. Their new Shuttle Travel System is perfect for any mom looking to purchase a travel system. Combi thinks about the comfort of the baby as well as the parent. The Shuttle Travel System has many features that I truly love as a mother of 4. The first being that it’s a travel system. The infant seat comes with a base for the car. This makes transitioning from the car to the stroller easy and painless. The infant seat easily clicks into place. I also love the large sun shade that both the infant seat and stroller have. When placed together they completely block the sun from a sleeping infant. Also the large storage basket leaves room for toys and snacks as well as the diaper bag. A bonus for me is that there are cup holders. Perfect for a bottle or my coffee.
You may get a bit sticker shocked when you see the price of this travel system. When you combine the cost with everything else you have to purchase as a new parent. But when you consider how much a good infant seat cost and a stroller, you’re running about the same range. Buying a travel system like the Shuttle insures that your pieces fit together for not only safety but they also look great together as well. Also this Travel system will fit your infant all the way up. I easily fit my 4-year-old, making it a sound investment.
Shuttle Infant Car Seat
• Deep side wings with Tru-Safe® side impact protection
• Anti-rebound bar minimizes rotational forces in front and rear collisions
• Adjustable head restraint for proper harness positioning
• Ergonomic carry handle with comfort grips
• One-pull front harness adjuster
• Built-in lock-offs, wide belt paths, and level indicators for easy installation
• Premium push button LATCH connectors with storage compartment
• Contoured anti-slip base with four-position height adjustment for proper seat angle
• One-step linked rear brake
• Adjustable head pillow
• One-hand self-standing fold
• Adjustable 5-point safety harness
• Extended adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo mesh window and storage pocket
• Multi-position seat reclines
• Removable child tray with cup holder
• Parent cup holder
• Extra-large storage basket
Connect with them
Disclaimer: This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.