Have you heard of Choice Hotels? My family loves them. You can get Choice Privileges when you stay at a Choice Hotel.
These are great privileges, that have just gone through some changes, to make them better for you and me. They have made great changes. Easier to collect points, towards free nights and more.
There’s a Choice Hotels Credit Card, as well. When you get approved for the credit card, you are automatically on the Gold Level. This is exciting to me.
There are so many benefits to being a member of Choice Privileges. For one, your points don’t expire, as long as you remain an active member (use them within 18 months). They are making it easier to earn points, by giving you 10 points per dollar you spend. That’s amazing. You can also get great rewards, when you stay during the week.
That’s not all: Get Flex Points, which means you get free nights for fewer points. Get extras, for staying during the week (stated above). Redeem points for digital gift cards, that can be used immediately.
You can also use their Mobile App to Book On The Go.
This is how it all sums up:
Some of the new benefits include:
- Your Extras. Weekday travelers can earn a special reward — a little something ‘extra’ — right when they check in. For each qualifying stay that includes at least 1 weekday night (any night Sun. through Thurs.), the member can earn a special reward of their choice. U.S members have 5 options, varying from Fuel Rewards® savings at participating Shell locations to Amazon.com credit. International members have 2 options: 500 bonus points or 100 airline miles from participating airline carriers.
- FlexRewards. Get to a free night faster— Members can redeem points for free nights at discounted point levels at participating hotels, varying by season. There will be up to 2,000 hotels reduced during either the weekdays or weekend at any time.
- Digital Gift Cards. The first hotel company to offer immediate in-app gift card downloads, Choice Privileges members can receive instant gratification with new digital gift cards.
- Keep Your Points. As long as members stay active by completing a qualifying activity at least once every 18 months, they get to keep their points.
- 10 Points per Dollar. All 5,500 Choice Hotels now earn 10 points per dollar spent – including economy and extended stay hotels, such as MainStay Suites, Suburban, EconoLodge and Rodeway Inn. And, during our award winning promotions, it is now easier than ever to qualify since members no longer need to stay two consecutive nights at economy brands.
“The exciting new changes to our Choice Privileges program mark a major milestone in Choice Hotels’ history,” said Jamie Russo, VP of Loyalty and Customer Engagement. “While many rewards programs continue to decrease the value of benefits for their guests, we’re building a loyalty program that gives more and faster perks to travelers starting right when they join. We have built these new features around guests, and we want them to feel constantly rewarded by the new Choice Privileges wherever their travels take them.”
For full information about the new Choice Privileges rewards program, visit www.choicehotels.com/choice-privileges
Disclaimer: This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.