Chia Omega 3 Seeds are perfect for anyone taking Omega 3.
You easily add a tablespoon to anything you are eating or drinking, and get your dose. That’s the easiest dosage I’ve ever seen.
My mother in law and father in law take Omega 3, daily, so this is the perfect product for them. I will be buying some to give them for their heart health.
“Chia has been used traditionally for thousands of years. Ancient Aztec warriors prized Chia as a Superfood. Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia® Chia Seeds have a neutral flavor. Easily added to food and drinks without altering flavor.
Contains 100% Chia Seeds (Salvia Hispanica).”
Chia has been around for as long as I can remember, and this is one product I truly trust. It’s all natural, and the excellent source of fiber, calcium and Iron are not found in Fish Oil, which my husband takes daily.
Excellent Source of ALA Omega-3
Excellent Source of Fiber (Not Found in Fish Oil)
- ALA Omega-3 promotes Heart Health
- Fiber Promotes Digestive Health
- Calcium Promotes Strong Bones
- Sodium & Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- No Cholesterol
You should also know to keep Chia Omega 3 in a dry place, and no refrigeration is needed.
There are great recipes on the Chia Site for this product, here’s just one:
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with Chia Seed
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 2 eggs
• 6 Tbsp Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia® Chia Seeds
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• 1 tsp. cinnamon
• Apx. ¼ cup of water
• ½ tsp. sea salt, fine
• 1 cup raisins
• ½ cup oat flour
• 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
• 3 cups natural, old fashioned rolled oats
• ½ cup chopped walnuts (Optional)
• ¼ lb. (1 stick) butter, can also use softened coconut oil
• 1 cup firmly packed, organic or natural brown sugar
• ½ cup organic cane sugar
– Heat oven to 350 degrees
– Beat together butter and sugars until creamy
– Add eggs and vanilla, beat wel
– Soak Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia® Chia Seeds in water for five minutes
– Combine dry ingredients and soak Chia Seeds, mix well
– Stir in oats and raisins, mix well
– Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet
– Bake 10-12 minutes | Yield: 4 dozen
I can’t wait to try this recipe, and many of the others. This will be my new go to for Omega 3. I love this product.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.