Celebrate the love of your life, whether it’s your child, or significant other, by giving them a TastyKake treat this Valentine’s Day.
My husband went through three boxes of TastyKakes in a matter of 24 hours. They are that good. I shared with my Mother-In-Law, as well. The Coconut “Tender Loving Cakes” were her favorite. Joe loved the entire variety. He couldn’t put them down. He said “they are so fresh, and tasty.”
I love TastyKake, and I know you will too. Their variety, and recipes, on their site, for Valentine’s Day is grand.
If I had to pick my favorite, it would be the Cupcakes. Since Joe wouldn’t share, my Mother-In-Law did. They weren’t too sweet, but just sweet enough. Sweetie Cakes are a cream filled chocolate cakes topped with sweet red icing and festive heart sprinkles.
I don’t want to forget the classic Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes. They are great. And, there is a recipe for you, below, featuring them.
- 1 Family Pack box of Tastykake Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes
- Candy melts (Pink, White or Red)
- Mely the candy melts in separate bowls
- Dip half the Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes into the candy melt
- Add sprinkles
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and let cool
Another great recipe, using Mini Swirly Cupcake TastyKakes:
- 1 Family Pack box of Tastykake Mini Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes or Mini Peanut Butter Swirly Cupcakes
- Chocolate Syrup
- Remove strawberry heads and stems
- Place strawberries, Tastykake Mini Cupcake and marshmallow on the skewers in that order
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the skewers
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.