Mrs. Freshley’s is so fresh. They are great to dip in tea, or coffee, and the donut sticks are my favorite, however, I do love making the recipes below.
Mrs. Freshley’s has some great recipes out, for the Holiday Season. You really need to check out these great recipes.
Mrs. Freshley’s Frosty Donuts
- 1 Family Pack of Mrs. Freshley’s Powdered Sugar Mini Donuts
- 1 bag Candy Corn
- 1 bag mini chocolate chips
- 1 bag mini candy coated chocolate pieces
- Peppermint sticks
- Red licorice
- White icing
- Press the large end of the candy corn into the center of one donut.
- Use white icing to adhere the mini chocolate chips to the donut for the snowman’s eyes and mouth.
- Stack three donuts and apply the candy coated chocolate pieces for buttons.
- Place the donut with the snowman’s face on top of the three stacked donuts.
- Insert two peppermint sticks for the snowman’s arms and use a piece of red licorice for the snowman’s scarf.
Mrs. Freshley’s Holiday Donut Sticks
- 1 Multipack of Mrs. Freshley’s Donut Sticks
- 2 C. of melting chocolate
- Holiday sprinkles
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip each Donut Stick halfway into bowl of melted chocolate until fully coated.
- Garnish with holiday sprinkles and let cool.
Mrs. Freshley’s Merry Berry Honey Bun Trifle
- 10 Mrs. Freshley’s Honey Buns
- 1 Pint strawberries, hulled and cut into thick slices.
- 2 Pints raspberries
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 3 tsp. vanilla extract
- Whipped topping
- Cut the Honey Buns into bite sized pieces, put aside.
- Mix strawberries, raspberries, sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl.
- Layer Honey Buns in glass serving dish, followed by berry mixture, then whipped topping.
- Repeat layers until serving dish is full.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Connect with Mrs. Freshley’s: Check out online | Mrs. Freshley’s on Facebook | Mrs. Freshley’s on Twitter
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.