Armitron is amazing at being a fit watch. My husband wears it, even though it is a woman’s watch. It fits his wrist, on the first notch though. Since he started a diet about 3 weeks ago, this was the perfect gift for him. He loves his fit watch. He’s been wanting one for a while, so what better to give him, right?
Armitron has men’s and women’s watches, and is the perfect accessory for any wardrobe. It’s fancy, yet for the fit. I love the Armitron Fit Watch, as well. With Joe and I both dieting, it’s great for both of us. My wrists are a bit smaller than his, so it fits me better.
Only thing is, now my 18 year old daughter, Sarah, wants one. So it is back to Armitron’s site to order another one.
The best thing about Armitron, other than the watch itself: You can get free shipping & 20% off of your first purchase. The coupon pops up when you go to the site. The items in the picture above: shirt, bag and 1 watch is only $120 right now. But, if you save your 20% and get your free shipping, it’ll only be $100. That’s a fantastic offer. Tell them that Mom Blog Society sent you, while you are there.
I’m sure you will love your watch as much as my family loves all of ours. I would proudly wear that shirt, because the watch is great.
Here’s the features:
- Digital fitness tracker module features: time, day/date, step counter, distance traveled, calorie counter and sleep monitor
- Interchangeable set includes: silver-tone adjustable link bracelet, black silicone strap, rechargeable fitness module, USB charger
- Seamless sync to free mobile app: available for both Android and iPhone
- Water resistant to 99 feet
- GWP Includes – Black Fitness Tote (One Size) & Red Fitness Tee (Size L)
You can get the watch in Silver & Black, or Gold & Black. Either way, you will love your purchase.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.