With the Super Bowl just around the corner, this is a perfect and healthy snack to serve at your party.
Mary’s Gone Crackers is Organic, Gluten Free, Non GMO, Whole Grain, Vegan & Kosher. They are mighty tasty too. I would definitely buy these at my local grocery store.
Not only do they have crackers, they have pretzels & cookies too. The cookies are absolutely yummy tasting. I’ve tried the Chocolate Chip & Ginger Snaps, both were delicious. The pretzels were great too. Everything Pretzels are delicious. I will never buy another brand of Pretzels again. The Sea Salt Pretzels are just as yummy.
With your order of $59, you will get free shipping.
Mary’s Gone Crackers is a brand I would highly recommend to anyone I love, because it’s all the good stuff and tastes great.
“Learning she had Celiac Disease, Mary Waldner began to bake gluten-free products for herself—and then the world. Read more about her story here.“
“This is what Conscious Eating means to us
- ♥ Being aware of how food impacts our bodies, minds and the planet.
- ♥ Enjoying food that is healthy for us—food filled with the vitamins, minerals and nutrients
- that our bodies need.
- ♥ Cultivating crops in ways that ensure water, air & land remain clean, pure & chemical-free.
- ♥ Listening to the needs of our bodies and having ways to meet those needs.
- ♥ Creating food that uses a wide variety of ingredients and encourages diversity
- in the crop gene pool.
- Conscious eating means supporting farmers to work in chemical-free environments.
- Conscious eating means accepting Mother Nature’s gifts without genetic modification.
- Conscious eating means conscious companies in the food industry that…
- ♦ strive to leave a positive ecological footprint.
- ♦ develop an environment in which employees look forward to coming to work,
- feel nurtured, and have opportunities to learn and grow.
- ♦ help ensure that all benefit from the fruits of their labor.”
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.