eKids is a fabulous company that has all sorts of electronic goods.
My husband and I love eKids, and so do my kids. I mean they have character products, especially headphones, speakers, alarm clocks, two way radios, and more. Take a look at their site, through the link below.
Joe, my husband, especially loves his new alarm clock that he connects his iPhone to. He says he loves waking up to music he loves, with no commercials. The alarm clock gives you the date and time, with 2 alarms that are ready to be set. This was an excellent gift for my husband. Our son tried to take it, but Joe wouldn’t let him, because he had his own eKids product.
Age 4, Jacob, received headphones for his iPad. He was listening to it so loudly, that we couldn’t handle it. Now it’s all good. He listens to them with his headphones, and I can’t even hear it. We received the iHome headphones, from eKids, and Jacob rarely ever takes them off. He loves them so much. And, they are his favorite character.
There are lots of products to choose from with eKids, including App-Enhanced Toys. The Barbie App-rific Cash Register with App is just one of those many toys. Again, make sure you follow the link at the bottom of this post to get to the eKids website.
Here’s some details about the Barbie App-rific Cash Register with App:
- Design a custom VIP Card, complete with your own photo and signature
- Go on a shopping spree with BarbieVisit the Bakery, Boutique, Pet Store, and more
- Test your skills with the fun, fast-paced express check-out game
- Scan barcodes from real household items
- Earn VIP Rewards as you play to unlock even more great interactive content
- Use the keypad to add up items just like a real cashier!
- Make store announcements on the real working microphone!
- Pretend scanner with sound effects
- Swipe pretend debit cards and make change with play money
- Cash drawer to hold the money from your purchases
- Includes pretend debit card, money, gift card and 10 display signs
Connect with eKids: Shop eKids | eKids on Facebook | Twitter with eKids
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.