1. If you have a ton of images on your first page, it takes forever to load!
2. If your post run on forever on your main page, than it takes too long to load, use the page break in your toolbar.
3. Videos are nice to watch, but they make your page load slow! Putting them on the front page isn’t always wise. Again, use your page break and put them after the “read more”.
4. Dark backgrounds and dark font color make it impossible to read, fix it by using a lighter background!
5. Too many buttons on the main page makes it look messy. Make a page for your button swap.
6. Want more comments, don’t make it so hard. Turn off your captcha.
Just fixing these things alone will make a visitors experience to your blog more pleasant!