Carhartt has some amazing book bags for Back To School.
I received one for my 19 year old, Daughter, Sarah. She’s in her second year of college so needs something sturdy. Where better than to find sturdiness than from Carhartt? Sarah loves the stylish bag. She already put her Tuesday and Thursday books in it, and it’s holding up great. No tears, and no rips. I’m so excited that I finally did something right, in her eyes. I got her a book bag, that I believe is great quality.
Carhartt book bags are a great bargain, for the quality. $34.99 is nothing, when you consider the brand/quality.
Features, of this bag, include:
- Durable Canvas with Rain Defender® water repellent finish to keep your valuables dry
- Large main compartment for books and folders and smaller front compartment
- Internal organizational panel with zippered pocket and pen slots
- Side mesh water bottle pocket
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Dimensions: 12in x 16.1in x 7in
I am going to get my son a Carhartt Book bag, as well, since he is starting Kindergarten. This would be perfect for Jacob. He will love the colors, and love that his stuff is safe in the back pack.
Here’s a little about the company:
- Carhartt has been outworking them all since 1889. Read about the Carhartt history and the hardworking men and women that have helped to build this iconic brand.
- Carhartt is partnering with organizations that support and build the American work force. Find out more about who we’re working with and what we’re doing.
- We test our gear on real people. Learn about the Carhartt Groundbreakers program and what it means to “Outwork them All”.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.