Well, it looks like we are headed into the Fall Season soon. These last few nights have truly been a sign that Fall is not too far away. It’s time to grab those blankets, cozy jackets and for me to change up on meals.
Oh yes, I love to change meals with the season, lol. I like to make more meals that are fast, fulfilling, cozy, tasty and most of all kid friendly.
So today when I visited Birds Eye website I saw a few Fall meals that I thought I would share with you especially if your children love veggies like mine do!
First we have the Buffalo Chicken Vegetable Pizza
Now this is definitely an easy family meal that I’m sure everyone will enjoy during the Fall Season plus it’s easy to make also. After all kids and adults love pizza this one just has a twist to it.
Here’s all the Ingredients and Cooking Instructions you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 bag Steamfresh® Broccoli Florets, cooked according to package directions and chopped
- 8 oz. chicken nuggets or tenders, cooked according to package directions and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spread ¼ cup Buffalo Ranch Dressing on pizza crust.
- Toss cooked broccoli with remaining dressing in medium bowl.
- Evenly top crust with broccoli mixture, chicken and cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. If desired, drizzle with additional dressing.
Next is one of my favorites which is Birds Eyes Classic Beef Stew
Now this is a meal I’ve been preparing for my family for years. It’s the type of meal that would be great to prepare on a cool Fall day. I can remember being young and my mom preparing this dish while we all sat back watching TV, the aroma of the seasoning filled the whole house. This is another easy meal to prepare for your family and it’s also a whole hearty meal!
Just grab these ingredients and follow their cooking instruction and before you know it your meal will be ready for everyone to enjoy!
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin, cubed
- 1 bag (16 oz.) Birds Eye® Recipe Ready Stew Blend
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- Heat oil in large deep nonstick skillet over medium high heat and brown beef.
- Stir in Recipe Ready Hearty Stew Blend, tomatoes and beef broth. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until beef is tender. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley. For thicker stew, gently mash 2 potatoes using a fork; stir to blend.
Of course we all know Chili is one of the number one Fall meals you can prepare for your family also. You can check out Birds Eye 3-Bean Vegetarian Chili here.
Last I want to share a cute but yet simple Monster Mash Dip. Pretty soon many people will be having Halloween parties and what better way to display this awesome dish to your guest.
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Steamfresh® Sweet Peas, cooked according to package directions and mashed
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Guacamole Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Blue corn tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients except chips; chill until ready to serve.
Now sometimes I will admit I don’t have a taste for many meals during the Fall season, so what I like to do is make a few salads instead. Well, I think I’ve found my next salad meal from Birds Eye called: 7 Layer Caesar Salad
Can we say out loud……MMMM, MMMM Good! Here is all the ingredients you will need:
1 bag (12 oz.) Steamfresh® Sweet Peas, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 6 cups torn Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1-1/4 cups Ceasar -style salad dressing
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Caesar-Style croutons
- 1/2 cup shredded Pamresan cheese
Layer lettuce, Prepared Sweet peas, dressing, onion, tomatoes, croutons and cheese in large glass salad or trifle bowl and Viola sit back and enjoy!.
Well, there you have it, a few simply Fall Season meals from Birds Eye that will have everyone’s tummy full!