Baby showers are always a joy to be invited to, it is a time of celebration for the new Mom to be. The only thing is wondering what you should get the new Mom to be that might be different from everyone else that will be attending.
5 Important Gifts You Can Give
- Diapers: As you probably know babies go through an unbelievable amount of diapers. You can either purchase newborn diapers or possibly gift certificates to get diapers since they will change sizes quickly. If you want to purchase diapers you can get a variety of sizes from Little Toes. Moms get plenty of diapers at baby showers but have likely never received bamboo diapers. These will show you care about the health of the baby and the environment so they’re a great gift. You can also get them for low prices when bought in bulk. Not only will you be able to save, but the supply will also last longer. To read more about them, visit MyMomShops. They review a whole range of diapers and baby toys
- Diaper Bag: Sometimes the Mom to be will put what diaper bag she wants on her registry. Never fear if she does, as Moms can always use more than one. Either they get dirty and need to be washed, or they just get worn out. And often Dad, Grandma or another caregiver might need his/her own diaper bag. So, a diaper bag is always a welcomed gift.
- Socks: Get 3 pairs of socks in each incremental size: 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, and 18 months. Mom will appreciate the variety of sizes and the baby will have socks to keep their feet warm.
- For the working or Mom on the go, you can get diaper changing sets which include:
(1) Natural Bamboo Baby Diaper, size small (6.6-17.6 lbs. / 3-8 kg)
(2) Natural Diaper Rash Cream Packet (5 ml/each)
(1) Bamboo Natural Baby Wipes Packet (10 wipes)
(1) Biodegradable Hand Sanitizing Wipe
(1) Disposable Diaper Changing Pad
You can purchase a few of these to go with a diaper bag as a gift, as any mother loves a diaper bag full of goodies. The benefit of the changing set is the mom has everything she needs in one bag, so she doesn’t have to lug the entire diaper bag everywhere she goes. She can store one in each parent’s car, in grandparents’ cars and other similar places in case of emergency. And ready-made kits are hard to come by. Many moms try to make their own, but in a hurry, the changing sets will be appreciated. Plus, keeping a changing set in the car or at one stored in the car
- Hire a maid: I know you probably think I am crazy but if a couple friends went in together and hired a maid even for 2 cleanings. I know the new Mom would really appreciate it. Or once they are feeling better and can get out of the house, having a maid come to tidy up will be a very appreciated gift.
Sign up for Little Toes by Products on the Go ‘Insider Guest Registry’
Make sure you visit Little Toes by Products on the Go on their Social Media
Little Toes Social Media: