Having a baby can be a joyous occasion but also one that can cause great stress to the body. A woman’s body will change significantly after giving birth and this should come as no surprise as a baby will grow and expand inside the womb. In addition, the process of childbirth can cause great distress on all aspects of a woman’s body and mind. From the expansion of the tummy and hips to the stretch marks that are likely to ensue due to the growth of a baby in the womb, a woman’s body will never look the same. It is because of this that some women choose to invest in a makeover after giving birth. The goal of this is to try to restore one’s body back to the way that it was before having a child.
Pregnancies are celebrated all over the world. There’s no denying the joy a baby brings to his or her family, but there’s also no denying that a baby can bring many changes to a woman’s body after she has given birth. While many are alright with accepting that their bodies are now different than before they gave birth, there are also many women who aim to go back to their pre-pregnancy body and that’s when the mommy makeover comes in. The mommy makeover that people are talking about in playgroups all around the world can help reverse the effects that have happened to a woman’s body due to motherhood. Some choose to use fitness as a tool to get their pre-pregnancy body back while others choose to invest in plastic surgery to repair stretch marks and other things. Here are the top 5 popular mommy makeover trends in the US today.
- It’s gaining popularity all over the US – although it has been around for a number of years, it is recent that this trend is picking up all over the United States. Before, only certain areas have mothers wanting to get the makeover, but now you can see how popular mommy makeover in AZ and many other states. Plastic surgery is no longer the taboo subject it once was and more and more people are accepting of it.
- Getting a tummy tuck – one of the most obvious effects of pregnancy is the loose skin around the tummy area. This is real especially for women who were naturally skinny before they got pregnant. During pregnancy, their skin becomes so stretched and even though they exercise a lot, it does not get rid of the loose skin. That’s why they opt to just get a tummy tuck so that there will not be loose skin anymore.
- Getting a breast lift – another procedure for those who want the mommy makeover is a breast lift or breast augmentation. This happens especially for mommies who breastfeed their babies. Sometimes the breasts sag too much already and they just want it to go back to what it was before.
- Getting a liposuction procedure – another mommy makeover is getting a liposuction. Mommies are some of the busiest people in the world. They not only care for their babies but also take care of the housework, leaving them with very little time to exercise and take care of their bodies. With liposuction, they can get their bodies contoured to the shape that they want.
- Getting multiple procedures done – while some mommies only want one procedure done, lately, more and more women have opted to get multiple procedures done. So instead of just one session, some span a couple of sessions to get all the procedure done.
Like in any medical procedure, women who want the mommy makeover need to be meticulous in their choice for a plastic surgeon. Their doctors need to have the expertise and experience so that the mommy makeover will be successful.