Zing Toys are so much fun. We recently played with a whole bunch of them, and really enjoyed ourselves. Jacob, my 4 year old, loves the Zing Firetek Bow. Sarah, my 18 year old, loves Stikbots. So I was able to please both of my kids with one brand. This is super, because they are hard to please.
Jacob and his daddy played with the Firetek Bows for hours. Chasing each other, shooting the targets, etc. I’ve never seen Joe, Jacob’s daddy, have so much fun with a toy. He told me when I was pregnant, “I cannot wait to have this baby so I have someone to play with”. He wasn’t kidding. We’ve had these for about a week, and they are still tearing them up. Good thing Joe is a hunter, he has targets for them to practice with.
- One package includes one light-up bow and 3 light-up arrows
- Ultimate outdoor fun toy
- Toy of the Year 2015 Nominee (by Toy Industry Association)
Sarah, who loves the Stikbots, plays with them in her room. She likes to act all shy, but I’ve watched her playing with them, and she laughs and has a good time. Stickbots are cool for her. She’s in College, and she’s making her own movies with them. She’s something else with Stikbots.
- – These easy-to-pose figurines with strong suction cup hands and feet can stick to almost any flat surface.
- – With the free mobile app Stikbot Studios available on iOS and Android
- kids can shoot their own stop-motion movies starring Stikbot. The app snaps individual photos and stitches them together into a film
- complete with built-in music and sound effect options.
- – Everywhere becomes a stage — the kitchen
- the living room
- and the school bus. Don’t forget to upload and share your creation on social media with #Stikbot and see what kids are making all over the world!
- – Stikbot studio pack includes 2 stikbots (one white and one orange color) and 1 tripod. It is one of the best values in the market.
- – Enter your video for a chance to win $20K cash price!
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.