Any time that you get the chance to visit London, you want to make sure that you set aside some time so that you can take in the various sites and locations that help give the city its great charm. The places you get to visit may depend greatly on not only how much free time you have to spend seeing and doing things but also the location of your hotel in the city. Certain hotels will provide you with much greater access to the best tourist attractions, entertainment, shopping, dining and more. When you stay at the Victoria Inn London, you get to be in the heart of London so you can see many of the top spots in the city. Here are just a few of the things to do near hotel Victoria Inn to help you pass the time.
- Buckingham Palace – Buckingham Palace is one of the places many tourists put on their must-see list in London. Home to the Royal Family, the palace is less than a mile away from the hotel so you can easily walk over to see all of the great beauty, history and majesty that the area holds.
- Westminster Abbey – One of the most famous churches in the world, Westminster Abbey is not only an architectural wonder but a holder of a great deal of history for Great Britain. Some of the most famous people in history are interred or buried at the Abbey. One of the great landmarks in the world today, you can also walk to Westminster Abbey from the hotel since it is less than a mile away.
- Big Ben – The iconic clock that everyone in the world is aware of can be the highlight of nearly any trip to London. Seeing the clock and building during the nighttime hours as it is lit can be a real treat for you as a tourist. Also under a mile from the hotel, you can see it quite easily.
- Tate Britain – One of the most famous museums today, the Tate sits under a half of a mile away from the hotel so you can go there any time you would like. You can spend hours walking through the museum and seeing all of the beauty and history in the pieces that adorn the walls and display areas.
- Victoria Palace Theatre – For those that might like to take in a musical show, the Victoria Palace Theatre is a fantastic venue to go to. It is an unbelievable building and you can see some of the top shows in the world less than a half mile away from where you are staying.
When you are staying in the Victoria section of London you will find that of all of the cheap hotels in Victoria London that the Victoria Inn London is the perfect place for your trip. You will be in the ideal location in the city so you can get to all of the spots you want to see the most without having to spend a fortune on your stay.