My daughter graduated 2 years early and sent my life into a spiral. Suddenly I was looking at colleges, worrying about tuition, trying to come up with application fees, and generally going crazy. When she mentioned decorating her dorm room I may or may not have had a major meltdown that sent me into a fit of tears for the next 6 hours. Maybe.
When she was aware that I was completely getting ready to end up in the loony bin she started talking about what bag she would carry with her while going to class. Handbags? Handbags were my thing. I am a handbag addict and not afraid to show it.
There were several things she was looking for in a bag.
- Durability – Since she would be carrying her books, laptop, cell phone, and other necessities around campus she wanted it to be durable. Having it break down on her after a few months wasn’t an option.
- Roomy – She wanted to make sure that everything she wanted to carry fit with some space left over for extras.
- Crossbody – It needed to be a crossbody with a comfort strap. She hates carrying a bag on her shoulders and when she does find a crossbody she doesn’t want it cutting into her when she carries it.
- Outside Pockets- She wanted pockets for her water bottle, makeup, and any little extras she needed to carry on the outside.
- Stylish- After all she is a girl. She wanted something that looked good as well as functional.
We found all that and much more in the Palermo Bagg from Baggallini. This bag rocks and is perfect for college!
The Palermo Bagg from Baggallini:
Stylish and versatile, the palermo bagg is ideal for the traveling business executive or stay-at-home mom. Its casual shape conceals multiple pockets, plus a laptop sleeve that converts to a changing pad. Slide over your suitcase handle on your business trip, or wear as a crossbody for a park playdate.
- 52” removable, adjustable crossbody strap, 11” drop shoulder straps
- Lightweight, water-resistant nylon
- Removable padded laptop sleeve converts to changing pad, front and back padding for laptop protection, removable coin purse
- Turnlock closure
- 17.5”w x 13”h x 5”d
This bag has an incredible amount of room inside. It has 2 large pockets on either side and a roomy middle. Even with the books ( 1- 2 inch binder, 2 large textbooks, 2 reading books) there was room for her camera in a case, and her tablet.
It comes with a padded tablet bag that also converts into a changing pad for baby. Pretty awesome!
This bag is perfect for school, travel, or even a play date at the park! Right now it is on sale for only $97.96 and comes in the following colors:
- Black and Khaki ( the one pictured on this post)
- Cheetah and Black
- Cheetah Espresso
- Espresso and Tomato (red)
- Mushroom (brown) and Blue
- Pewter and Mimaso
Connect with Baggallini
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.