Jewelry is women’s best friend and an important decorative item worn for adornment. Jewelry consists of bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces, etc. Each item has its own significance. In the past, this jewelry was made with bones and stones, but now metal and stones are used to make the jewelry. Artificial jewelry is also popular nowadays.
The necklace consists of a metal chain and a pendant. This metal is usually silver and gold. Stainless steel, titanium, and other metals are becoming increasingly popular. Different types of necklaces are introduced, such as chain style, cords, beads with hook and eye clasp, lobster clasp, and spring-ring clasp. Following is detailed information about the necklace which every girl and women should know so that she selects the best design:
- Opera necklace: With a length of 26 to 36 inches, it is mostly worn with formal evening wear.
- Multi-colored String Necklace: It consists of a number of a string of different colors which are best suitable plain, white or light-colored outfits.
- Thread necklace: its length varies from 14 to 20 inches made with colorful threads to give the necklace a unique look. It goes well with sarees fusion top and ethnic wear.
- Bib necklace: It covers your neck as a bib does. Being one of the hottest jewelry trends, it looks good with a simple outfit.
- Choker Necklace: A classic piece of jewelry worn close to the neck which is 14 to 16 inches long and worn with all types of outfits, i.e. from casuals to formals.
Personalized Name and Monogram Necklace:
Our names are our identity, which distinguishes us from one another. That is why our names are very special for us. A number of companies have launched a personalized name necklace worn by ladies all around the world. It is also considered to be the best gift to give on any occasion to show your love and affection. You can use any type of writing styles. Philippine women also prefer to wear these necklaces. You can have them engraved, sculpted, or only spelled out. Name necklaces also give extra beauty to Philippine jewelry as Filipinos are very famous in jewelry designing.
A round metal band usually worn in fingers as an ornamental jewelry. The ring shows commitment and promises with the other person. Each finger has represented a special Rings Meaning. The following information will help you understand what each finger symbolizes so that you could pick the right ring for every moment:
- The wedding Finger: It represents the beauty of love and strong relationship with someone. Once, you wear a ring on the third finger; it shows that you are engaged with someone.
- Middle Finger: Being a safe default rings on the middle finger shows a sense of responsibility and balance.
- Index Finger: Ring in this finger shows self-esteem and leadership qualities. It also represents your willingness to get married.
- Little Finger: In Philippine, the ring in small finger gives the idea that the person is still unmarried and single.