Yes, I’m a terrible parent.
My four year old daughter has an iPad Mini.
It seemed like such a good idea at the time. She loved playing learning games and watching the occasional Disney video on YouTube on Grandma’s iPad (she also dropped it once, but that’s a story for another day). “Hey, let’s get her a mini for Christmas and we won’t have to fight with her every time we leave Grandma’s.”
Okay, so maybe we could have planned that better.
So now she has an iPad Mini, which is a good thing because it allows us to watch something other than Disney constantly. Don’t judge me! Anyone who has sat through a 7 hour marathon of Jake and the Neverland Pirates knows you can only take so much. But bad because we have to constantly battle the volume between the TV and the iPad. But don’t worry; we don’t watch a lot of TV to begin with. 8 hours a day is normal right?
So regardless, when she is playing something on her iPad, it tends to be noisy. It’s a constant fight to turn it down, she turns it up, we turn it down. We have finally found the perfect solution. LilGadgets Untangled Pro Children’s Wireless Bluetooth Headphones. These are high quality wireless headphones so she can listen to her iPad and we can have some peace. Now if we could get her to put down the iPad for five minutes.
- High quality, Bluetooth wireless headphones that are compatible with nearly all Bluetooth devices.
- Specially designed SoftTouch breathable mesh material is used on the ear pads and headband. Ear pads are manufactured with children in mind so they will not fall off.
- 10 hour battery life with a 180 hour standby; a USB charging cable is included. A 3.5mm cable is also included for “old fashioned listening” once the battery life has exceeded.
- Each headphone comes with a micro-fiber travel bag for easy transporting. It will also clean your device screen!
- Sized for children 4+.
- Offered in six colors.
- Every headphone is accompanied by a 100% LilGadgets Satisfaction Guarantee.
Are you looking to recapture some adult television time without competing for volume control with your children’s devices? Do you need a break from listening to the latest and greatest hit over and over and over again? Or are you a good parent that simply would like to get your little one something nice this holiday? Be sure to check out the LilGadgets website and their Untangled Pro product line.
Disclaimer: This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post are my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion of this product.