Little Tikes has a Jr Jump ‘n Slide Bouncer, and Jacob, my soon to be 4 year old, has a blast bouncing for hours. Jacob’s cousin, Macie, comes over and they have a blast. Jumping and Sliding has never been so much fun for these two. I also have fun, just sitting outside watching them, and I’m not the kind of outdoorsy person. I hate being outside, but to see Jacob having such fun is super. It’s fun for me just watching him.
The Jr Jump ‘n Slide Bouncer is inflatable, but it’s a heavy material, so will not bust easily. The slide is extra wide and the bouncy house offers a super big bouncy area for your little ones. The Jr. Jump ’n Slide Bouncer inflates in minutes and folds compactly for easy storage.
The Jr Jump ‘n Slide Bouncer is my favorite item from Little Tikes, which is a very reputable company. I had Little Tikes products for my daughter, 18 years ago, and some of them I still have. Jacob loves playing with Sissy’s old stuff. So we pulled out this table and chair, that were made by Little Tikes 18 years ago, and he uses it for his drawings.
The Jr Jump ‘n Slide Bouncer has definitely made for lots of memories in my little man’s scrap book, and his cousin, Macie’s, book as well. We have fun everyday (as long as it’s not raining).
Here’s the features of the Jr Jump ‘n Slide Bouncer:
• Tall walls with mesh netting surround a large jumping area
• After inflation, blower should run continuously while children are playing
• Maximum number of kids: 2
• Maximum combined weight limit: 160 lbs.
• Bouncer must be anchored firmly in place
• Accessories include:
* 1-Heavy-duty blower with GFCI plug
* 1-Carrying bag
* 2-Blower stakes
* 4-Bouncer stakes
* 4-Repair patches
• 90 Day Limited Warranty from date of purchase on bouncer
• 1 year Limited Warranty from date of purchase on blower
• Refer to instruction booklet for set-up, storage, maintenance and care
• Designed for home outdoor use only!
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.