The average pregnancy lasts 280 days, which is a long time when you factor in all the strange things that happen during human reproduction. In her new book, “You Know You Are Pregnant When…: Funny Quotes From Women Who Have Been There,” pop culture humor writer Kate Casey features quotes from women and husbands from all over the country highlighting the often hilarious things that happen to you when you are growing a baby inside your body including hormonal and body changes, strange food cravings, uncomfortable sex, and having a foggy brain.
- You go to Costco for a new refrigerator but leave with two pizzas.
- You hug the toilet more than your husband.
- You stop shaving your legs for your husband and start shaving them
for the OB/GYN.
- You have eaten a one-pound bag of Skittles that you keep hidden in
your car from your other kids.
- You assume everyone wants your urine sample.
The book is now available on Amazon.com.
Kate Casey is a pop culture humor writer. Kate writes gossip analysis and reality television recaps on her popular site www.loveandknuckles.com. She and her husband and four kids live in Newport Beach, California.