Fast and Easy Recipes with Dump Cookbooks
Dump recipes are perfect for fast and easy cooking. Dump, referring to dumping all the ingredients together and either baking, cooking on top of the stove, in the oven or in a crockpot. Usually there isn’t much measuring, if any, involved. Brought to you by bestselling author and infomercial queen, Cathy Mitchell.
Easy prep and easy clean up is perfect for our busy lives!
I had the opportunity to receive three “dump” cookbooks to add to my collection.
- Dump Meals (Crockpot / Slow Cooker Meals 5 Ingredients or Less))
- Dump Cakes (and More)
- Dump Dinners
There are more than 600 recipes total.
Everything you can think of (and probably ones that you never though could be fast and delicious) so you have a huge variety of dishes to choose from. Chicken, breakfast casseroles, beef stew, applesauce, whole wheat date nut bread and oh so many more, like:
- Autumn Dump Cake – using canned fruit and pie filling.
- Oat Toffee Bars – starting with a yellow cake mix.
- Smothered Pork Chops and Rice – canned and dry soup mix.
- Cheesy Dump Pizza – the “crust” in made of canned refrigerated biscuits.
- Beef and Broccoli – salad dressing for the “sauce”.
- Turkey and Corn Chowder – staring salsa and canned corn.
Tips and Substitutions
Cathy has added all kinds of tips for making food preparations as fast as possible along with short cuts and substitutions. She even adds insight on how to prepare make ahead meals and recipes. You’ll find family sized meals, sides and desserts that will please young and old alike. Quick cleanup for whoever is on kitchen duty, is a bonus!
Disclaimer: This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post are my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.