If you haven’t heard of Art And Cook, you are missing out. They are a wonderful company, with great products.
The 13 Piece Super Slicer is a thrill to own. My husband uses the slicer, almost, daily. He’s always finding something to slice now. I love that he’s making the attempt to cook, since he has a new slicer. He’s wanted one for a while, and now he has this one, by Art & Cook.
Cook Works 13-Piece Super Slicer:
- All-in-one lid
- Attachment lid
- Hand guard
- Non-skid bowl
- Salad spinner
- Yolk separator
- Stainless steel triple blade
- Egg beater blade
- Zesting blade
- Grating blade
- Slicing blade
- Ultra-fine julienne blade
- Julienne blade
Now, let me tell you about the favorite item I have, from Art & Cook.
It’s the large Soak & Strain Bowl. This is so great to use. Two steps, made easy. Now, I can cut my fruits & vegetables, wash and strain, all in no time.
The Soak and Strain Washing Bowl 5qt.
- I’m the only game in town – there’s nothing else quite like me
- Use me to clean a wide variety of produce – I can cope with temperatures to 220oF
- My easy-grip handle, non-slip base and one-handed operation make me a pleasure to work with
- My bowl is angled for maximum capacity
- I’m hygienic and dishwasher safe
Check out this product, which is my Mother in Law’s favorite:
The Fresh Herb Keeper. This is great for any fresh herb. You can keep them from going bad, and it really works. She uses the herb keeper, to keep her herbs fresh, for up to 14 days, longer than without the keeper.
My mom’s favorite item is the Silicone Utensil Set. It’s awesome, truly.
She says she has a Utensil for every occasion now, received in one box.
- 10 Pieces Assorted Silicone Utensils
- Ergonomic Handles
- Heat Safe up to 400º F
- Extremely Functional
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.