There are plenty of reasons why an online RN-BSN degree program might be the best option for you. Many adults look to online programs so that they can study in their spare time after work or after the kids have gone to bed. There are several other reasons to pursue this sort of program as well:
1. It is much more desirable to have a BSN than an RN. By having a more complex degree you are giving yourself an edge over other candidates in your desired field.
2. Having a BSN can help you get that promotion you have drooling over for years. Many RNs who obtain bachelor’s degrees open up doors in their futures.
3. Online programs allow for students to have individualized learning experiences. Each student can have a relationship with the instructor and other students in the class. If a student needs more help, he or she can get in touch with the instructor for additional explanations.
4. Students have much more freedom to complete work in their own time frame with an online education. While there are still due dates, students can work around their daily schedules.
5. Online RN-BSN programs are typically fast-paced. Some students take just one course at a time, completing all nursing courses in just one year. Going back to school for a BSN should not be a stressful endeavor. Pursuing an online RN-BSN is a great investment for your future.