I’ve seen all sorts of custom shirts. Some were cheesy. Some were quirky. And some just too plain. But I’ve never seen custom shirts as classy-yet-quirky as those by Poches & Fils.
“Born of an intense desire to show off his pocket in public and inspired by the work of Henry Ford and his assembly line, Ludwig founded the Von der poches manufactures. A pioneer in his field, he developed a process he called ” Stitching ” and then started the trade of pockets. He passed the family business to his two sons Alfred and the Marquis.
Today, Alex, Anthony and Nicolas, all 3 direct descendants of the Poche line and proud heirs of the family business, pursue the dream of their ancestors to dress the world a pocket tees at a time and to become fashion emblems.”
Poches & Fils customizes their shirts using a wide selection of pockets in different themes. These include the camouflage print pictured (I chose that one for my family), pineapples, bacon ‘n eggs, flowers, dogs, mustaches, plaid, citrus, and many more picture and pattern prints.
Get coordinating pocket shirts for your whole family! Poches & Fils has men, women and kid’s sizes so that the whole family can match. They are available in a few different colors, all of the classy and coordinating with the entire selection of pockets.
Features of Poches & Fils shirts:
- Choose your pocket, shirt size, shirt style, and color individually
- Available in Kids (3-6 months to 5-6T), women (S-XL) and men (S-XXL).
- Available in four colors for men (white, gray, charcoal, black), two for women (white and black) and white for children.
- Choose your pocket from the current selection of 53 different pockets (33 for kids)
- Choose from four different shirt styles: crew neck, v neck, pullover, and hoodie. The hoodie has the kangaroo pocket in print!
- Check out their lookbook to see how cool these shirts really are!
Poches & Fils are innovators in the world of custom shirts. Outfit the whole family and take some super cool family photos!
Disclaimer: This product was received from the company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post are my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.