Years ago, when I first mentioned to a friend that I wanted to try purple eyeliner (that’s my favorite color), she thought I was nuts. In fashion today, eyeliner is looked at more than something to accent the eyelashes. It’s recognized as a frame for the eyes, and used often as a complement for shadows, to brighten and open the eyes.
On runways today, you’ll see every shade, every color, every look. Purple will give dark eyes a deeper look, white makes eyes come alive. Every single shade of brown, black, charcoal, and grey is used in the every popular smokey-eye look. Yes, your makeup case today should look like that box of colored pencils you used as a child.
Pencil Me In cosmetics has changed the accessibility those of us who are on a budget have to these looks. They offer 30 different shades so that you can get the look you want. They offer bundles of 4-6 to help you figure out what is best for you. Their bundles are priced at a rate you’ll get on a single high end eyeliner, without compromising on quality.
“Pencil Me In cosmetics eyeliner is formulated to stay put with its highly concentrated pigmentation. When you apply Pencil Me In eyeliner in the morning, it still looks good at the end of the day. The pencil core is creamy enough to blend but firm so the points don’t break easily and the color doesn’t fade. The eyeliners are highly concentrated with pigment so pressing hard and repeating the lines is not necessary.”
Pencil Me In eyeliners were created by Linda Eisner, an expert in the private label cosmetics industry. She recognized the absence in the market of natural and healthy eye pencils, and had a formula created with strict ingredient requirements. While many new “green” items emerge on the market at prices the typical consumer can’t afford, Linda kept her pencils within reach of people like me.
Features of Pencil Me In cosmetics eyeliners:
- Available in 30 different colors and shades.
- Made of high quality, natural ingredients.
- Creamy, highly pigmented core.
- Long lasting
- Each pencil has a built-in sharpener in the cap so that you’re never stuck without! (Talk about thinking of details!)
- Quality without compromising on affordability
- No petroleum or parabens
- Non-irritating, eco-friendly, with tamper-proof packaging.
- Vitamins and natural anti-oxidants keep the delicate eye area healthy.
- Features natural ingredients and blended botanicals such as: Green Tea Leaf Extract, Pine Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Shea Butter, Cacao Butter, Jojoba Oil, Wheat germ oil, and Safflower seed oil.
- Enriched with vitamins A, B2, B3, C, D, E .
Pencil Me In eyeliners has a shade for everyone. Each one is runway-ready, and will make you look your best. You’ll find something for every age and skin tone and for every look you want. And I finally have my purple eyeliner!
Connect with Pencil Me In Cosmetics:
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.