No matter how much you think before spending, half way through the semester, a student is bound to realize that he is already out of cash. Finding a part time job, and managing it along with academics is a tough task. Rather, in the internet era, it’s easier to find some odd jobs or hobbies, sufficient enough to earn him a pocket money.
We understand the dilemma that all of you students out there face. We have always made endeavors to make your lives simpler. We are not leaving you midway this time either. So if you’re wondering how to put your time to use while earning money; here are a variety of options you can choose from.
- Live Projects/ Market Surveys: There are various companies who need individuals for knowing the markets before their product launch. They pay well, for a survey of a few hours. The feedback given by the students helps the company gauge the market scenario. Not only will this be a valuable addition to your resume, but will also take your skills up by another notch.
- Sell Books online: As soon as the semester is over, every student has the same question. What to do with the books?! Sites like Booksrun come to their rescue. Books can be sold online in exchange of money or books for the next semester. The process is simple and extremely reliable. Not only does this help you to put your books to use but is a great way to earn some extra money.
- Virtual Employers: Everyone has some hidden talents in them. Take some free certifications. Develop your hobby. Utilize your time in something you like. And then put it on the web to use. It is sure to fetch returns. Some jobs like graphic designing and animation are in huge demand. There are a variety of options available online that can be put to use to make the most of your skills.
- Freelance Jobs: There are a lot companies liking for freelancers. Be it content related or even data entry related. The demand is huge, and so is the pay. One concern that might come up is the overload of work, which might hamper studies. But once you have got the balance right, it is sure to benefit you in a great way. The work is easy and can help you unwind in an unconventional way.
- Night Canteen: Some students love cooking. Hunger pangs at night are very common in hostels. Simple dishes like maggi or egg dishes can be served in the hostels at night. This would work as a boon during submission times as well as earn good profits.
Hence, there are multiple options that students can explore, for making money while studying. Though selling books online, on sites like Booksrun is pretty popular, since a while now. Put your resources to use and make money like never before!