After giving birth you’re tired and the last thing you feel is pretty. You have this amazing little bundle but there comes a point when it’s time for mommy to give back to mommy. That’s where Love Boo comes in, with these amazing products you can start to get back to you. There is no replacing how a good bath product can make you feel. The scent or the way they make your skin so soft. I love giving bath products new moms. Because I know how it feels to have your body go through the ringer and back again. At the end of it all you have a new little person and a completely different body. Remember a happy mom is a happy family. Take the time to pamper yourself.
Everything you need for super-soft, firmer and more nourished skin is here: Soft & Creamy Body Smoother to tackle cellulite and dry skin, Miracle Oil to help treat stretch marks and uneven skin tone.
Splendidly Soothing Bath Soak to wind away your worries and soothes aches and pains, Bosom Buddy to treat breasts throughout pregnancy and nursing and beyond, keeping them perkier, moisturised and soothed. Not forgetting Magic Balm, our wonder-salve to soothe breast-feeding nipples, sore lips, chapped skin and a whole host of other skin conditions. And last but not least, Perineum Massage Oil to massage on to the perineum area from week 34 to help avoid stitches during birth (and great for Baby Massage too!)
- Splendidly Soothing Bath Soak: Pour two capfuls into a warm, running bath and relax for at least 15 minutes. Your skin will emerge softer than ever thanks to a moisturising blend of mallow and white water lily.
- Super Stretchy Miracle Oil: Apply when skin is still damp when you step out of the bath. Your skin will be warm and pores will be open making it absorb ultra-quickly and deeply.
- Soft & Creamy Body Smoother: Get double the benefit by applying Body Smoother immediately after Miracle Oil, it’ll seal in the moisture and leave you with the silkiest skin ever!
- Bosom Buddy: Apply Bosom Buddy on slightly damp skin when it’s warm and more absorbent. Gently rub in circular movement from below your boobs up to your neck every day.
- Magic Balm: Apply to breast-feeding nipples daily, also use as a lip balm, cuticle and dry skin treat, on elbows, knees and any other dry patch! Suitable for babies and children too – great for cradle-cap and wind-swept cheeks.
- Perineum Oil: Use daily from week 34 in pregnancy to help avoid stitches and tearing.
Connect with Love Boo