Tasty Kake is a great product, but they came out with some great recipes for Valentine’s Day, that will make you love them more.
Kiss Me Kakes
- 1 Family pack box of Tastykake Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes
- Candy melts (pink, white or red)
1. Melt the candy melts in a bowl.
2. Dip half of the Peanut Butter Kandy Kake into the candy melt.
3. Add sprinkles.
4. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and let cool.
The Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes are great, as is, but this would give them an added sweetness. Your sweetie will love them, like this, I promise.
- 1 family pack box of Tastykake Mini Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes or Mini Peanut Butter Swirly Cupcakes
- Strawberries (optional)
- Chocolate syrup
1. Remove stems from strawberries.
2. Place strawberries, Tastykake Mini Cupcake and marshmallows on the skewer in that order.
3. Drizzle chocolate syrup over the skewers.
- A glass motive
- 1 family pack box Tastykake Mini Koffee Kake Cupcakes
- Whip cream
- Strawberries or rasberries
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Pink food coloring
- Layer Tastykake Mini Koffee Kake Cupkakes in the bottom of the glass.
- Mix food coloring into a bowl of instant vanilla pudding to create the perfect pink pudding.
- Fold pudding into the glass.
- Add another layer of Mini Koffee Kake Cupcakes.
- Top with whip cream and a strawberry for garnish.
These Temptation Truffles are so great. We already made them. My mother in law, and I, couldn’t resist making them, as soon as we got the recipe.
It was so easy to make, and so delicious. We made a great dinner, followed with this, for dessert. Everyone who ate, loved dessert. And, couldn’t believe it was so simple to make.
You will love these Tasty Kake recipes, once you try them.
Disclaimer: This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.