The Staples brand products provide high-quality items and supplies at great prices. Staples is a great place to shop for anything work related.
Check out this wonderful chair I got for, Joe, my 41 year old husband. (As pictured above). Joe put it together, and uses it downstairs, at his work table.
Joe loves his Montessa II Luxura Managers Chair. He makes everyone, that comes to visit, sit on it, to try it out. Two of his friends, already went to purchase it. They love it, each and every person that tries it. The price of this Managers Chair is only $99.99, they quality is high, and the product is great.
Here’s some facts about the Montessa II Managers Chair:
- Black Luxura upholstery looks and feels like real leather
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment for easy changes
- Adjustable tilt tension and tilt lock for complete customization
- Fixed lumbar support and fixed padded arms for added comfort
- 5-star nylon base with carpet casters for easy maneuverability
- Overall dimensions: 34-3/10 – 38-1/5 x 26-1/2 x 28-1/10 inches (HxWxD)
- Seat dimensions: 18-4/5 – 20-1/10 x 18 x 21-2/5 inches (HxWxD)
- Back dimensions: 17-3/10 x 19-1/2 inches (HxD)
- Weight capacity: up to 250 pounds based on up to 3 hours of continual use within a 24-hour period
- Full assembly required
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI/BIFMA standards
- 1-year manufacturers limited warranty
Staples has everything from Computers and Chairs, to Pens and Pencils. Staples is where I get everything work related. From my desk and computer, to my Pens, Pencils and Printer Paper.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.