This is a name you trust. An Icon in the world that means what it says; SAFE. After all, that’s all we really want, right? We want to be safe, we want our family and friends to be safe, and we want our belongings to be safe as well. Sentry safe has made a commitment to it’s customers to do just that. Let’s take a look at some of the Sentry products that I have that I want to share with you.
First of all, I want to show you the SFW123ES safe that Sentry offers. And just so you know, they have lots and lots of safes. This is just one of many that you have to choose from.
Sentry put out this video about it:
- ETL Verified 1-hour fire protection for CDs, DVDs, USB drives and memory sticks up to 1700°F/927C to protect precious media in the event of a fire
- ETL verified 15 ft. Drop Test
- ETL verified for water-resistance in up to 8″ of water for up to 24 hours
- Lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee
- Manufacturer’s limited warranty
- UL Classified fire endurance 1-hour at 1700° F
- Electronic lock
- Multi-position shelf to enable easy organization
- Key rack, door tray and door pocket for small, easy-to-misplace items
I know that some of these features we will take for granted unless there comes a day that we need it. Then, I am sure, we all will appreciate the time and trouble that Sentry has gone to in order to keep us SAFE. Like the fire and water protection. And how about the Lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee. If your safe is ever in a fire, Sentry will replace it free! How cool is that, I mean, Sentry isn’t just wanting to sell you another safe, they’re actually going to give you another one because you believe in them. I really like that.
It’s pretty spacious unless you have a for your average household. It has plenty of room for wills, documents, titles, and valuables. However if you have a stamp collection, coin collection, or other valuables that take up a lot of space, you may want to get a larger safe for that.
Some people may prefer the dial safe, but I like the digital safe. With today’s fast paced lifestyle, I find it more convenient to punch in my code and get in fast. My grand kids will probably just give a retina scan and the door will pop open. Who knows how fast paced their life will be. Or maybe they will still be using this safe right here. I’m pretty sure it will still be around.
And, since we’re talking about being SAFE, sentry also has safes for guns. Take a look at this one!
This is a QAP1E Quick Access Pistol Safe. It’s heavier than it looks. When I went to pick it up, I wasn’t prepared for how solid it really is. Here are some of the features that I found on Sentry’s Website:
- Meets California Department of Justice standards for firearm safety
- Quick-entry backlit electronic lock, zero feedback
- A compression gas strut opens the door silently and holds it open for single-handed access even in confined spaces
- At-the-ready pistol presentation for convenient access to firearm
- Pry-resistant solid steel construction to help protect against unauthorized access to firearms
- Override key for convenient back up access
I like the fact that it is pry resistant and has an override key. I also like the gas strut that opens the door for you so you can keep focused on getting your weapon out when you need it most. This safe also comes with Sentry’s one year limited warranty. It doesn’t appear to have any fire protection for your firearm, but it keeps your firearm safe from theft and from little ones playing with them, and at the same time, it is accessible to you in a moment’s notice.
No one wants to have to use a firearm, but the reality of it is, there is 1 sexual assault every 133 seconds, or about 1 every 2 minutes, and those are the ones that are reported; there is a home intrusion every 13 seconds, there is approximately forty-six (46) murders committed every day; need I go on?
Sentry is doing it’s job on keeping YOU safe, your loved ones safe, and keeping your items YOURS. I don’t have time to devise ways of keeping my belongings safe; thank goodness Sentry has dedicated their time on doing so.