To say that I love handmade items would be an understatement. Not only are items made by artisans superior in quality, they are also so much more unique. Pink Parchment Soaps creates specialty soaps, pampering scrubs and rich lotions. It is a mother daughter business, with Trish, the mother, running things, and her daughters Christina an Anna helping her out.
“Why? Because we love making all natural, almost all natural and simply fun products! Years ago we bought some handmade soap. WOAH Hold the water, hold the bubbles, hold the soap! Who knew the difference? We didn’t, but then we did and what a difference it was. “
Pink Parchment Soaps creates:
- Handmade soaps – Some are beautifully designed, with essential oils and fragrant ingredients. Others that focus on key ingredients such as beer, bamboo activated charcoal, French red clay, and more, making them a perfect gift for men as well
- Sea Shell Soap collections in various colors
- Kids soaps in fun, bright shapes and colors (think cotton candy cupcake and troll rubber duckie…)
- Floral shaped soap sets
- Bath Bombs and Fizzes – beautifully designed as well
- Sugar Scrubs – with many different combinations of natural ingredients to target different skin types and needs. They are also great for use both on the face and body!
- Body Butters, which also take advantage of natural ingredients to bring out the best in your skin.
- Roll-on perfume oils that feature robust but not overpowering scents, and grease-free application.
One of my favorite features of these products is that they are vegan friendly. They come beautifully packaged, well sealed, and ready to give as a gift to someone you love… Even if that someone is yourself!
Giveaway! Enter to win $50 toward your choice of Pink Parchment Soaps products! Click on the image to enter:
This product was received from the company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.