I arrived early and meet up with some of my blogging friends and we hit Times Square! Wow, did we have a blast. By the end of the night we were exhausted!
But this post isn’t about my fabulous time in NY or BlogHer12. It’s about the “Find My iPhone” app.
Why? Because I lost my cell in NY at BlogHer!
Lets just say, I found my phone.
I Lost My iPhone app can help you find yours too.
It’s free to download to any iOS device.
I’m just sayin… it’s a good app to have!
• Locate your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on a map
• Display a message on the screen
• Play a sound for two minutes at full volume (even if your device is set to silent)
• Remotely lock your device
• Remotely wipe your device to erase your personal data
Supported languages: English, Japanese, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, Catalan, Hungarian, Vietnamese
• iOS 5 or OS X Lion v10.7.2 is required for iCloud users (iOS 3.1.3 or later is required for MobileMe users).
• iCloud account (available free with iOS 5 or OS X Lion) or MobileMe account is required.
• Internet connection is required. To be located, your iPad with Wi-Fi, iPod touch, or Mac must be connected via a registered Wi-Fi network. Your Mac must also be awake.