“Searching for the best organizer to turn your bag into a highly functional andultra organized diaper bag? Look no further! ToteSavvy gives you the best ofboth worlds by combining the inner lining of a diaper bag with your very ownhandbag collection. Are you ready to get ToteSavvy?”
ToteSavvy not only has all the features I need in a diaper bag, but it also adds organizational features to my handbag. It has pockets for everything I may need, and makes it easy to switch all the contents from one favorite tote, to the next.
Features of ToteSavvy by Life in Play:
- Two great styles: the Jackie (black) and the Tejal (coffee and magenta).
- Measures 14 x 10 inches to fit medium-large size totes.
- Made of 100% nylon fabric that’s easy to wipe clean.
- Comes with a 20×25 inch changing mat that rolls into an elastic band.
- Stop digging for your keys! ToteSavvy comes with an attached key clasp.
- Two small handles at the top allow you to transfer it easily, without getting in your way.
- 11 pockets include the following: dirty pocket, flat pocket (for small device or paper/book), insulated pocket, cell phone pocket, and more.
ToteSavvy by Life in Play is truly the modern mom’s alternative to a diaper bag. It is practical, savvy, and has mom in mind too. Now you can finally quit compromising style for function and use your favorite tote with pride!
Connect with Life in Play:
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.