Snoozies can be found just about everywhere, now. But I remember before Christmas, when I could only find them one place. And bought several pair, before the store ran out. My family loves Snoozies. They are so comfortable, and keep your feet toasty warm. My sister in law, Angel, is who discovered them. Then we all started wearing them. There are Ruby Snoozies, Blue Snoozies, Animal Snoozies, etc. They are all so stylish, and cozy comfy. There is a “Where to Buy” link on Snoozies.com, where you, too, can discover where to purchase these cozy warm slippers. Just go to the link at the bottom of this post, to find out where you can buy Snoozies. You won’t regret buying a pair, or 5. They really are that comfy. They have sizes for everyone, including newborns. Keep that baby’s feet warm with Snoozies. And if you have a shop, you can find out how to sell Snoozies, at the link below. So, are you asking yourself “What’s a Snoozies?” The answer is below:
- snoozies!® are not socks and they’re not slippers – sort of a crossover between the two and that’s why we call them “foot coverings”!
- snoozies!® are made with a brushed fleece exterior in colorful & fun printed patterns and then lined with a soft Sherpa fleece inside.
- snoozies!® are soft, comfy, warm and just simply adorable – the newest foot coverings for your feet!
- Each pair has a non skid sole so you can feel safe wearing them on wood or tile floors.
- snoozies!® keep feet warm even on the coldest of days! They work in warm climates too where air conditioning keeps floors cold.
- snoozies!® are fully machine washable and won’t shrink!
- snoozies!® come in sizes for teens and women – available in men’s and children’s for Fall 2010
- snoozies!® make great gifts and “me too” purchases.
Disclaimer: This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.