The notes about the build-your-own locket in sterling silver are amazingly detailed about what you can do with this level of personalization:
- Color Laser or Laser is 100% Waterproof & Scratchproof and is guaranteed for a lifetime.
- Normally Ships in 1 Day.
- Message Engraving is engraved with a high definition laser engraver.
- If when uploading your photo, your photo doesn’t fit perfectly inside the locket and you see white space, don’t be concerned as we will automatically fill in.
- If your photo has people in it that are spaced apart, our digital artists will enhance the photo to bring them closer together.
- Color Laser or Laser- we remove the background of the photograph. Let us know in the “Special Instructions” Box (Last Step) if you’d like the background kept in.
- On Paper Prints the background is left in by default, if you want the background removed, let us know in the “Special Instructions” box (Last Step).
- If there is an object you want removed from the photo or you have any special requests, let us know in the “Special Instructions” box (Last Step).
Look how beautiful it turned out!
Pictures On Gold has been generous enough to offer on lucky reader a chance to win their very own personalized locket. Simply enter via the Rafflecopter below.
Open to US only. Ends 02/15/14 at 11:59pm ET
We reserve the right to make revisions to cancel or suspend this contest for any reason.
We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the Continental US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. Mom Blog Society is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.