When I first started blogging, I had no idea that my life would change forever. Over the years I’ve been blessed to travel to some of the most exciting places, and met some pretty incredible people. Last year I was blessed with travel events like the Disneyland Grand Opening of Carsland, New York where I attended the Mary Poppins on Broadway, Chicago where I covered the Chicago Bears game, Las Vegas where I met Melissa Etheridge and the list goes on. And now, wow, I’m super excited to announce that I will be going to LA where I will be attending a Q&A with THE PIRATE FAIRY filmmakers and animation team as part of the #PirateFairyBloggers. Plus a Q&A with the Frozen filmmakers #FrozenBluray , as well as experience a voice over session from Frozen! And that’s not all, there’s one more secret I’ll share with you later. There is so much more that is happening on this press trip it’s simply incredible. But wow, can you imagine standing in the Voice Over studio Walt Disney where all the greatest voice overs stood! I don’t know how I will feel when I get to experience the Voice Over, I’ll probably cry like a baby. I’m mean it is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Something I never thought I’d experience in my lifetime. I wouldn’t expect my voice over to come out perfect though, I’m hard of hearing and because of it mispronounce some of my words, so most likely you’ll get a great laugh out of my voice over. 🙂 But who cares, I’m excited and like I said, it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity!
Some of the other bloggers that will be attending the event are friends I talk to nearly everyday of my life. This will be the first time I will meet them in person. I’m really excited about that. Plus, finally I’ll be meeting at least one of the PR’s I work with on almost a weekly basis, Sabrina Khan whom I’m truly excited to finally meet as well as Gabrielle Snow Bilicki and Marshall Weinbaum who has informed me he will be crashing the party.
The blogger itinerary consist of:
Tuesday, February 11th
- Travel to Walt Disney Animation Studios for a behind the scenes look at the making of FROZEN including:
- Q&A with Director, Chris Buck and Producers, Jennifer Lee and Peter Del Vecho
- Hands-on demonstration of the Rigging process lead by Character TC Supervisor, Gregory Smith
- Voice-over recording session with FROZEN’S Audio Engineer, Gabe Guy
- Travel to the DisneyToon Studios for a look at THE PIRATE FAIRY including:
- Advance screening of the THE PIRATE FAIRY
- Sit down with THE PIRATE FAIRY Director Peggy Holmes and Producer Jennifer Magee-Cook
- Walk through the creation of “Zarina”, The Pirate Fairy from story to character design to animation
Plus, we have an additional surprise I’ll share with you when I get back.
Do you have any questions you’d like me to ask the Directors or Animations teams from Frozen or The Pirate Fairy?
Leave me a comment and I’ll do my best to get the answers for you!