It’s always been a huge dilemma for me: do I go with a wifi connected baby monitor, or one with its own unit?
Each one has its own clear benefits. I’ve been switching off between the two for a while, and am still unsure. There are situations where I don’t want to have to use my own device’s resources and battery for watching my toddler sleep (or not!). But then there are situations where I want the luxury of seeing my baby from anywhere.
Motorola has finally come up with the solution for moms like me: a baby monitor that works both ways!
“The crystal clear two-way communication feature allows you to communicate without being in the same room. The Free Hubble app on your compatible viewing device allows you to receive sound, motion, and temperature notifications to our compatible viewing device so you’re sure to always stay connected to what’s going on. This video monitor showcases a very large 4.3-inch full color LCD screen, remote pan, tilt, and zoom functionality and infrared night vision for keeping an eye on your little one in very low light levels.”
The Motorola MBP854CONNECT is a full-featured luxury video baby monitor that offers both local viewing with an included unit, and remote viewing with a free app on compatible devices. It is fully decked out with features such as temperature monitoring, sound and motion detection, a huge, crisp display (in relation to similar monitors that I’ve tried), the ability to pan and tilt remotely and more.
You can view your baby online when you’re away, something that many parents who are concerned when leaving young ones with a sitter can definitely appreciate. Here’s a breakdown of the features on the Motorola MBP854CONNECT…
Features of the Motorola MBP854CONNECT:
- 720p video display on compatible devices
- 4.3 inch color touchscreen parent unit
- Use the Hubble app to monitor on compatible devices (iOS and Android) when away
- Sound, motion, and temperature notifications
- Pan, tilt, and zoom remotely – a must! How many times have I had the camera accidentally pointing away from my toddler? I very much needed this feature.
- Talk back feature.
- Capture videos and snapshots remotely. I love being able to video my tot blabbing away while trying to fall asleep. He otherwise doesn’t let me video him, as he gets too excited with the device that I use.
- Uses typical micro-USB connectivity – chargers included.
- Parent unit has up to 590 foot range.
- Infrared night vision is a must, and the Motorola MBP854CONNECT has been a high performer in this department.
The Motorola MBP854CONNECT is the perfect solution for parents who like to be able to check in on their child on-the-go, but also need a good solution at home that won’t drain their resources. It solves the need for two monitors by working both as a wifi monitor AND as a classic video monitor. This all-in-one solution is exactly the one I’ve been looking for!
Connect with Motorola:
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.