Toto (also referred to 토토먹튀 as in Korean) is one of the sites where you can do your sports betting. Before starting on the game, it is important to have some information that should be at your disposal before you start taking advantage of what the site has to offer for you.
- Have Access To Various Sportsbooks: As a bettor, you need to have access to at least 3 sportsbooks; one square, one sharp, and one reduced juice. The square ones are the oddsmakers that can be used by casual bettors. They have low limits and because as a novice bettor you might be prone to gaming on overs and favorites, it offers excellent line for unders and underdogs.
Sharp sportsbooks take limits which are high on games and thus, during NFL season, will take 6 figure bets. They have the best lines when it comes to overs and favorites.
With access to a variety of sportsbooks and going for the best lines, it is possible to increase your profit by at least 1%. Though it might sound small especially if you are new in the game, but the small difference could just make the difference between a losing and a winning season.
- Which Sportsbook Should You Choose?: As a bettor, you should go to the sportsbook which you think you will be comfortable with. Go through various which are available and read the reviews from the current users. If it appeals to you, then go ahead and pick on it.
- Consider The Size Of The Unit: You should not overreact to the recent streak. Systems that are good will tend to win in the long run, thus, you will need to ensure that you maintain a unit size that is consistent when gaming online. It is advisable to bet between 2% to 5% of your bankroll on every game, depending on your aggressiveness.
- Sell On Good, Buy On Bad: It is important that you take advantage of the shade lines which are artificial on current trends. Ignore sample size which is small. It is recommended that as a bettor, you need to go against the gains which include:
- Avoid going for must-win games
- Avoid betting against what the public has to say
- Gaming on teams which have recently lost
- Use Software For Live Odds: This will ensure that you view odds in real-time from different sportsbooks, the betting trends for the public, the email alerts and a number of bets. In case you are not prepared to pay for a live odds service, you can look out for sites that offer free odds page. This might just enable you to get an extra half point which could make the difference between losing and winning.
- Stay Away From Handicappers That Only Sell Picks: In most instances, you cannot rely on handicappers and they do inflate their numbers. But there are some exceptions which are very few. So just read reviews of any handicapper before deciding to utilize them.